Chapter eight 🥀

Hours passed and and me and jungkook we're just talking about our self's untill hobi got up "alright guys let's get this party started" he walked inside and the rest followed leaving me and jungkook alone.

He got up and put his hand out for me "let me brush your hair" I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. As we walked back upstairs I realized how detailed the place was, the doors had a good handle and the floor had a light floral pattern.

I sat down on jungkooks bed and he sat down behind me with his brush, he slowly pulled the brush through my hair making sure not to hurt me "sun-hee" "hmm" "I'm happy that you moved here" he said resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I guess I'm happy to" he wrapped his arms aroun my waist and pulled me closer to him moving my hair to the side he started kissing my neck, moving down to my shoulder then back up to my ear.

"Very happy" he whispered into my ear. I turned my head up and looked at him my eyes went to his lips, I moved up and joined our lips together. His lips were soft, almost silken and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of his breath beneath my nose, his hand went up my back as he bit my lower lip.

Our tongues moving in sync IT WAS THE PERFECT KISS we pulled apart breathing heavily. I buried my face in his neck "Thank you" he said.

~•~•~•~

The party had started and people were drinking and dancing to the beat of the music, I stuck with jungkook because I don't wanna bump into any pedos you know.

We were just walking around untill this girl stoped us. She was literally naked because her dress was so revealing "hey sexy boy wanna dance with me" she said circling her finger around jungkook chest. "I'm fi-" she yanked his hand out of mine and pulled him with her to the dance floor leaving me alone.

I didn't know what to do so I turned my heels and was about to walk away but someone grabbed my hand, hopeing it would be jungkook I turned around with a smile on my face but I was disappointed when it was a randome dude "you wanna get a drink" he did let me finish and he grabbed my hand leading me to the bar.

I glanced to my left and saw Jimin so I mouthed to him "help me please". This dude finally stopped and poured something into a glass "you free tonight" what kind of question is that "no, no I am not" he looked up at me " oh come on I can give you a wonderful time" he walked closer to me making me step back because I don't want to be near this pedo of a guy.

My back hit someone's chest and the guy stopped moving forward. He snaked one hand around my waist and said "she's taken" I looked up to Jimin and wow he actually came to help.

"She looks like a slut anyway" The dude walked away thinking the is so cool "I guess you are really that attractive" Jimin said pulling me in the other direction "thanks" I said looking at him again "any time princess" .

I looked to find jungkook and he was still with that girl but he looked uninterested because he wasn't doing anything just keeping his distance and for some reason it made me smile.

I sat down with Jimin and went in my phone to text jungkook.

Me 🤧

Having fun with your dance partner 🤣

Jungkook 💓😏

No but I wish it was you here😏

Just thinking about it makes me hard if u know what I mean baby😏

😳Wow

Your hips moving against me uhh 💦

Omg jungkook stop 😩

My hand sliding down your hips, I need you now 😏💦

Shut up 😔

You moaning my name out loud 👅😏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

JEON JUNGKOOK 😦

that's right louder baby 😏

I swear to god I'm scared 🤧

Dance is over I'm coming to get you 😉

Wait no I'm shy 😌

Too late I'm already coming baby look up 😚😏

Oh god 🤪

I looked up from my phone and jungkook was walking to wards me oh no. He pulled me up and took me to the dance floor

"I'm not doing it" "hmm" he pulled me Infront oh him and held my hips moving them for me. He turned me around and pushed my lower back more forward, something was poking me but I realized what it was.

His smirk grew bigger and he started moving his hips on mine. The amount of time this idiot gets horny it scares me.

"Looks like someone is jealous" he said so I turned to see that half naked girl staring at us and you could tell by her expression that she was angry.

"She probably wishes that it's her I'm grinding"