Chapter twenty two 🥀

I groaned in frustration as I watched her sleep. "That bastard heeseung" I got up and walked downstairs and since Tae had left agers ago the house was dead silent, I sat on the couch and closed my eyes.

But what if its him, he'll kill her no I won't let that happen. I waited untill the sun came up untill I went back to my house but the sound of a door opening came from upstairs and a sleepy sun-hee came down with her hand sliding down the stair case frame.

Once she got to the bottom she turned to me with her eyes half closed "you" she said as she walked slowly towards me falling on the space next to me and to be honest I think she was half asleep.

She began speaking " you know my beds never empty when I wake up, there's always someone there but I don't remember him it's like" she paused and untied the straps of her robe revealing her black lace top, she grabbed the notebook from the table next to her and started fanning herself.

Laying her head back she let out a sigh of satisfaction " where did he go".

I picked her up and put her on my lap pressing my lips on hers. I worked my lips on hers making he soon kiss back and open her mouth allowing me to slip my tongue in. My hands ran up her arms and pushed her robe of her shoulders.

She pushed me back a little deepening the kiss. I turned and pushed her down on the couch not leaving her lips. My hand slipped under her dress lifting it while my hand went further up her body.

She moaned when I bit down on her ear lobe causing so I kissed down her neck to the top of her breasts. I linked our lips together again and gave her one last peck before lifting my head a little.

I stared down into her eyes, she sat up causing me to quickly move back but she pulled my shirt so that my face was just inches away from hers " it was you wait- " she closed her eyes " w-what happened to me".

Opening her eyes "heeseung".

Heeseung pov

I balled my fist when hypnotist was reversed, that bastard I opened my door in anger making it hit the wall.

Everyone's door opened and they stood at their frame " he knows " I said walking down the hall "jay get the wooden arrows" I walked downstairs and opened all the blinds and waited for those assholes to arrive.

€π€π€π€π€π€π

"Heeseung" I heard Niki calling from upstairs, sighing I got up and walked upstairs to see namjoon holding a knife to his neck " next time you try and hypnotize one of us you better think twice" I watched Niki struggling under his grip making my blood boil.

I used my speed and quickly knocked the knife out of his hand freeing Niki but I was left with namjoon who was pretty angry now. Rolling my eyes I punched him in the stomach causing him to jolt back a bit.

Sun-hee pov

Jungkook held my hand as walked around the house " jungkook why can't we just leave them and go back hom because I want ICE CREAM" he turned around and looked at me " if we don't kill them now they'll keep on coming back for us" I looked down and hooded as we carried on walking by jungkook stoped causing me to bump into his back.

" Looks like you finally came to meet us " I heard a familiar voice day, I slowly went on my tip toes and looked over his shoulder to see Jake and sunghoon.

Jungkook pushed me back a little and said walked back to namjoon so I turned around but was stopped by jay "hello pretty one" he quickly bent down and swooped me over his  shoulder and turned around using his speed to take us to what I'm guessing was the living room.

When he put me down I wrapped my hands around his neck because I had pins and needles and that shit feels weird.

" And thanks to you I can't even walk properly now" I said threw gritted teeth " my pleasure" he said kissing me on the cheek.

I pushed myself away from him, heeseung and jungwon appeared behind

" I guess hypnotizing you didn't work did it " he said walking a few steps towards me I suddenly remembered what happend that day and what he said " suddenly remembering" he said smirking at me.