Chapter eighteen 🥀

The bell rang and it was the end of the day so I walked to my locker to get my uniform "hi baby" I shut my locker and jungkook tuned his phone of looking at me "hmm" he held my hand and we walked to the front gate.

While we were walking our phones started ringing, we checked the caller ID and it was our mom

"Hello mom"

"Sun-hee darling there is a business part we have to got to so come home and get ready ok"

"Ok mom bye"

"Bye"

I put my phone is my pocket and looked at jungkook "business party" we both said in unison, I watched as he smirked and said "hmm I guess you gotta dress extra sexy for me then" he said making me hit his chest.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I went upstairs to my room with the box mom gave me. I placed in on my bed and headed into the shower. Closing my eyes as the cold water turned warm and relaxed my body.

I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and cleaned the shower floor before getting out and wrapping a warm towel around me. I dried my hair and styled it putting on some makeup.

💜 Just an example of what your hair and makeup looked like 💜

"

Sun-hee darling we are leaving in an hour" dad said from his room that was on the other side of the hallway. I sat on the bed crossing my legs and plopping the box on my lap. It was a deep red colour box with a golden ribbon ontop.

Lifting up the lid I picked up a dress it had a floral design on it and an of the shoulder with a lace border. I smiled to my self and got up putting it gently on me. It was the right size and I came up to my ankles although the front was a little shorter than the back.

Opening my wardrobe I picked out a soft pink velvet heels that matched the dress perfectly but that's when I heard my tummy rumble

Opening my wardrobe I picked out a soft pink velvet heels that matched the dress perfectly but that's when I heard my tummy rumble. I looked down and patted my stomach walking out the door to go see what's in the kitchen to eat.