Luan - Mates (NSFW)

Werewolf (Male) x Half Blood Werewolf Reader (Male):

Rules: (A/N: Author's Note), (Y/N: Your Name), (Y/A: Your Age), (E/C: Eye Colour).

I hadn't realised just how far into the forest I had walked until I found that my trail ended at a riverbank. This river cut through most of the forest. Actually... On the other side of this forest, I was told there was another pack. Of course, being caught this close to another pack was quite dangerous in my case. I simply did not have a wolf due to being a half-blood. But I did have most of the other senses a werewolf would have.

Anyway, what lead me here was a scent. It was amazing in my opinion, reminds me of a rich wet earth, as well as a mistiness. Although it wasn't my favourite scent of all times, it was already hard to resist moving towards it. Could this be...? My mate...? I honestly didn't think I would ever have one due to being a half-blood, and I was told it may not be possibly. But I was also told that if it were, my mate's scent would lead me straight to them.

Suddenly, a low growl could be heard from the bushes across the river and out walked a large brown wolf. It was easy to tell the difference between a werewolf and regular wolf. First, a regular was very small in comparison. Second, regulars were hunted for sport if spotted near our pack grounds, and they were quite shy animals around here, so it wasn't often. Werewolves, they were known for a certain scent they possessed. A more earthy scent.

I simply jumped back, growling lowly back at the wolf in front of me. I was close to their pack so it could easily challenge me for the safety of this packs. And by the smell, they were male and seemed to have a large role in their pack. Perhaps a hunter? But there was something else about the smell. They seemed to carry the scent I had followed and craved.

Biting my bottom lip, I took a step back before kneeling down and showing some form of submission. I didn't want to become a threat in any way. When I lifted my head, I noticed the wolf was just over halfway across the river, the water only reaching his stomach. Once on the bank, he shook his body so that the water shook from his fur, he wasn't growling, but instead, he moved closer before he stood in front of me. Biting my lip once more, it was then that I was practically breathing in the scent from this male above me. Turning my eyes down, I opened my mouth to speak, "I am sorry to wander so close to your territory, but I was simply following a scent I grew interested in." I spoke. The wolf only huffed. Leaning its head down before I could feel his breath on my face. Suddenly, I flinched as I felt a hot sensation slide across my cheek, and I turned my E/C eyes up to the creature. His tongue hung out of his mouth in a happy manner, a happy yip leaving his mouth. I was simply shocked at the way he was acting, almost like a puppy.

Suddenly, the transformation could be seen and heard from the wolf's body, his muzzle slowly sinking into his face. His joints popping in and out of place. The fur that covered the body seemed to have disappeared back into the body. And soon enough, some groaning could be heard. Not before long, a naked and quite a fit man sat in front of me. He had muddy brown eyes, his brown hair almost making him seem as though he got out of bed only minutes ago, and not to mention the pearly whites that sat in his mouth. They were sharp, like canines of a dog but they slowly shaped into that of human teeth.

Before I had time to think, he jumped at me, wrapping his arms around me. I swear I could feel every muscle to his body! I let out a yelp of surprise before falling back onto the ground with him on top of me. "Oh, it is so good to finally find my mate after so long!" He cried out. My face simply turned a bright red after a moment it all set in. He was my mate? It wasn't uncommon to have a mate of the same gender, it was just as common as regular humans, maybe more common. But that wasn't what I was shocked about. Usually, you were supposed to find your mate before the age of 17, and until then, the mating ceremony wouldn't be held until the age of 18 where both of the mates would mate for the first time. I was Y/A, and I only just found my mate now? How old was he anyway? He seemed young. No older than mid-twenties.