Marilyn - Bloody Mary (SFW - Part One)

Vampire (Female) x Human Reader (Female):

Rules: (A/N: Author's Note), (Y/N: Your Name), (E/C: Eye Colour.

(A/N: So it's been one hell of a break and I know I've been gone for a while- To be honest, I completely forgot about Wattpad altogether lmao. As a positive, it's given me time to figure my shit out, get rid of my writing block (or at least some of it), and come up with new ideas! :D. Pft. But anyway, this whole book had apparently blown up since I've been gone and I thank all the readers who have been waiting patiently for me to update. Btw, simple reminder to read my last A/N chapter! But if you don't, in short, it's just telling ya how you're simply bottoms/submissive or switches (POSSIBLY) on these stories lmao. Why? Well, because I said so. 😩💅✨)

The last thing I was looking for at the bar were to be hit on by a bunch of men. Disgusting. Yet, I wasn't exactly drunk, so, I kept my cool. I had only arrived through the door 30 minutes ago and I was only on my second drink. Yet, a group of drunk men, all between the ages of 30 and older were gathered around me. Now, I had simply come to meet up with a friend. Where even was she? I texted her, yet, nothing.

Sighing, I tried to excuse myself from the men, saying how I needed to use the lady's room. Yet, my arm was taken a hold of and I was pulled into the oldest man's chest. "Oh come on gorgeous. You're really not looking forward to any fun at all? Not even a little?" I shook my head. Apart from the strong alcohol I can smell on him, this guy had some serious bad breath going on. What? He brush his teeth every second week or something? Sure did smell like it. But I knew better than to say such things.

A man came to stand behind me, and he placed his hands on my hips and pressed his nose into my hair. He took in a large breath and if I could, I'd physically recoil.

"Excuse me, love?" A familiar voice was heard over the booming music. The voice was soft, yet even I could tell the owner of the British accent was unimpressed. "You seem to be holding my girlfriend hostage." A delicate hand pushed at the chest of the man behind me. Same for the one in front. Despite the small frame of the woman coming to save me, there was some strength behind her actions.

"Another beauty? But what did you say? Girlfriend?" The man who had been behind me raised an eyebrow, a smirk slowly growing on his cracked lips. Instantly, I knew what he was thinking and it was absolutely disgusting. "That's kinda hot. Wish to put on a show for us later tonight, lovely?" The one in front said, coming to wrap his arm over Marilyn's shoulder. She scrunched her nose up at both his actions and words. No doubt his breath too.

"No thanks. My baby and I were just leaving actually." She pulled his arm off of her before pulling me into her side with the exact same one. Just as she turned the both of us around, that same man gripped her shoulder, "Now listen here lady-" He didn't even get time to finish as Marilyn swung herself around and kneed the man in the crotch. He'd bend over, groaning in pain. As he did this, Marilyn took a sip from the glass she held in her free hand, a Bloody Mary, before slowly tipping the rest over the man's head. I hope the drink stained the hell out of that white shirt he wore. She'd then turn us back around and guide me towards the door of the bar. Neither of the men in the same group would stop us or speak this time. I disposed men who sexualised the idea or sight of two women together. Honestly, just a stain on society.

"Girlfriend, huh?" I'd laugh as we made it outside. Marilyn pulled me closer into her side and leaned her face close to mine. "Well, why not? It worked, didn't it?" She asked with a smirk, crimson eyes glowing under the moonlight. No, Marilyn wasn't my girlfriend. I had my fears behind that anyway. I mean, being the girlfriend to a vampire- In my head and if I had been the vampire, I would simply think of a free meal whenever I liked. I didn't want to be the meal! I wanted to be loved, not eaten!

I pushed her face away and pulled her arm off of me. "Touch my face again, and I'll bite you." She growled playfully. "Bite me, and I'll slap you. You've fed from me once, and let me tell you now- Never again." I stated firmly, holding a finger up between both our faces. She rolled her eyes. "Where even were you? I had called you. I was texting you like crazy too." I asked as I walked ahead. Since we left the bar early, it was likely that we'd end up at one of each others place to drink some more.

"I saw a little birds I liked. Had a chat with her. Almost got myself a meal. A meal as in both to eat and have some fun with." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes at her words. As you can tell, I'm clearly not the most exciting person.

"Why? Jealous?" She paused in her spot, hands in pockets as she watched me curiously. There was a strange look in her eyes. Something I could recognise. I was silent for a moment as I too paused to look over her strange expression. Finally, I'd turn my eyes away from her own. "No. The last thing I'd be is jealous." I yawned, placing a hand over my mouth out of habit. "Oh come on, Y/N. Not even a little?" She sped herself up so she now walked beside me when we continued on. "Marilyn, I'm telling you right now, I wouldn't be even the tiniest bit jealous of you had not been spending time with me right now." "Ouch. Put it nicely at the least for me. You'll break my delicate heart." She gripped her chest, as if she had been wounded. Pfft. Yeah right. She did not have a heart. If she did, it wasn't beating and that simply meant it were ice cold. However, we both knew what I said wasn't true. I was a jealous person. Even over my friends. I couldn't help it. However, I had never reacted on my jealousy. I didn't plan to either. If Marilyn wished to spend her time with someone else, then so be it. I didn't control her.

We arrived at her apartment, having been offered some of the few foods she had for when I came around. However, I declined anything to eat. I just wanted to drink.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to steal your shower. I just feel so gross after those men." Marilyn frowned as I reminded her of those men. "Next time, I'll come to find you straight away. Alright?" She assured as she handed me a drink. She only owned Bloody Mary. No, it didn't suffice her in any way. But the colour of it made it easy for her to swallow it down. It wasn't exactly a favourite of mine either. But I needed a drink so I'll take what can get me done. Anything with alcohol in it is good enough.

"It wasn't your fault. I gave them the attention they wanted. I replied to their questions and didn't tell them piss off straight up. With them being drunk, they weren't in the right mind and probably saw me not ignoring them, as a green light." I said softly. Nudging her gently. "See, that's how people end up getting ra-" Marilyn paused herself before she said it. I hated that word. "Don't say things like that. Drunk or not, if someone is uninterested, they need to back down immediately." She'd brush the back of her hand against my cheek and I shifted my E/C eyes down. She would release my cheek at this. Seems her own words were playing out through her mind as well. But it wasn't like I was disinterested in Marilyn. Once again, I was just fearful of becoming the food...