Nen - Siren (NSFW - Part One)

Siren (Non-Binary) x Human Reader (Non-Binary):

Rules: (A/N: Author's Note), (Y/N: Your Name), (H/L: Hair Length), (H/C: Hair Colour), (E/C: Eye Colour), Y/B/G/P: Your Birth Gender/Pronouns.)

(A/N: So, this story may involve a small trigger. It involves dysphoria, and questions and confusion on Non-Binary topics, along with sexual assault.)

Nen was simply combing their finger through their hair when something caught their eye not far away. Whatever had fallen in the water, had created a plash, causing many other's eyes from Nen's kind to turn their attention to the scene as well. They all listened. Smelt the air and tasted the splashes of water that sprayed at their faces when the waves hit their rocks. Nen rotated their attention up towards the top of the cliff, the other's doing the same. On the top of the cliff stood around four silhouettes. Humans. But those people didn't stay long. In fact, they walked off and out of sight. A delicious meal, walking off in sight with their organs and limbs still intact. Sometimes Nen wished they could grow legs whenever they please. Therefore, they could catch their meal even on land.

Anyway. Something fell into the water... Pulling their clawed fingers from their thin, black hair, they slowly lowered themselves into the dangerous waves of the ocean from their rock. Their tail was strong, so despite the waves and currents, they were able to swim against it unlike most unlucky fish or prey who got caught up in it. A light metallic scent caught their attention when they sunk deeper under the water. Their dark pupils turning to thin slits, their lips curling up into a sharp, toothy grin. Food! Their head spun from left to right, in search of whatever was clearly bleeding. Their eyes caught sight of something slowly sinking to the rocky floor. It was another human. Nen's smile widened as they watched the very few bubbles leave the human's lips, their eyes seeming to close as well for a few seconds before opening slightly again. What an easy meal. Perhaps the human couldn't swim well. They still seemed alive and conscious.

As Nen closed the distance between themselves and the human, they stopped as their face was inches from theirs. Their pupil slits staring intensely at their new meal. The smallest bit of blood that seemed to be coming from their lip, was disappearing into the ocean around them. There was a small split in their lip. They probably bit it too hard or something. Not that Nen cared. But as Nen stared at human, their E/C eyes staring back at them before slowly closing. It was as if they were accepting their death. A few more bubbles left the human's lips. Their eyes stayed closed as well. Nen pouted. This was no fun at all. They quite liked it when their prey tried their best to swim away or do anything possible to stop themselves from being eaten. Why was this one not putting up a fight?

Nen's pupils returned to their normal black orbs. Slowly following the human towards the seabed's rocky floor, they gripped onto the human's writs, stopping them from touching the sharp rocks they had been sinking towards. This human was interesting. Perhaps they could keep them for a bit longer before eating. It would be like fattening up the turkey before Thanksgiving!

Nen brought the human to a nearby underwater cave. Of course, it wasn't all underwater. At the end of the cave, the water would start disappearing until they reached a stony bank. Nen wasn't so reliable out water, it was enough struggle to pull themselves on land. So, trying to drag the human on the land as well, was a struggle for Nen. Ripped open the shirt of the human, they didn't care fir certain areas in which the humans would call embarrassing if shown. Nen threw the shirt across the rocks before placing an ear against the human's chest. They weren't breathing. Pulling away, Nen didn't think twice about pressing their hands against the human's chest, pulling up, before pushing down with such force that it caused the human to immediately sit up and start coughing up water and even...a little blood. Perhaps they damaged their lungs or ribs just the tiniest bit. Nen smiled to themselves. They were proud of themselves. They had once seen a survivor of shipwreck do this to one of their crewmates.