Marilyn - Bloody Mary (NSFW - Part Two)

Vampire (Female) x Human Reader (Female):

Rules: (Y/N: Your Name).

When I say I was surprised to wake up naked, and in bed with a naked Marilyn- I mean I was surprised. I had retreated to the bathroom as the other slept, looking in the mirror at myself. That dirty vampire! I was covered in bites! From my shoulders, to my collarbone. My wrists and my thighs- Some stung, others didn't. Just in the more sensitive areas like the thighs and collar.

Letting out a sigh as the memories from last night began flooding in. The disgusting men that were trying to get with me. Then both myself and Marilyn. Eventually we ended up in Marilyn's apartment and had quite a few drinks. I guess that's how this all happened. Got too drunk.

I was lifting a leg to step into the steaming shower, when I was pulled back into a cold figure. Marilyn. I could feel my face reddening as my breasts were squished against hers. She smiled down at me, a somewhat cocky smile. "Well, last night was interesting. Wasn't it?" She laughed. I huffed and paused myself back from her. "What was all that talk about consent or whatever- " "Oh hush, love. It was you that came onto me." She placed a hand on her hip. I had paused under the running water of the shower. That's right... Eventually after my 9th drink, I had started coming into Marilyn.

"Believe me when I say you came onto me as well." She laughed. I swiftly shifted my eyes to her crimson ones. But, I wasn't smiling. I was glaring at her. No, I didn't blame her at all for what happened last night. It was my own fault. Meaning, I was simply frustrated with myself.

Marilyn frowned. "You truly didn't wish to sleep with me?" She held a hurt expression. I shook my head, but I quickly spoke up to say what exactly that shake of the head meant, "It's not that I didn't want to... I just... It's a bit hard to explain..." I mumbled. Now a look of relief fell over Marilyn's face. Slowly, she stepped into the shower behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my shoulder. "It's okay to feel confused sometimes." She whispered before pressing a kiss to my shoulder. I don't think I've ever heard Marilyn say or do such kind things before. She even gently rocked us under the water, as if waltzing in the exact same spot.

Despite her words, I couldn't help but feel guilty. The both of us like women, I came onto her, we slept together and now I was making it seem as though I had regrets. I liked Marilyn. I truly did! In fact, I was upset at the idea that I had no shown a true interest in her rather than her body. I wish I displayed my love to her through words. I...could do that now...?

My train of thoughts were broken as Marilyn brushed her fingers over two puncture marks she had left behind on my shoulder. "I know you said you didn't want for me to feed from you ever again... I promise I didn't, but I just couldn't help biting you at the very least. It somewhat helped me suppress the urge of actually drinking from you." However, as she spoke, I did listen. But, it was also fading out somewhere near the end.

Finally, I spoke myself, "I truly do like you, Marilyn. Not just as a friend, not just as protection, and not just as someone I'm close to. But as someone far closer and close enough to develop feelings for." There. I said. Every word was true. Yet, Marilyn was silent. Her arms loosened on me, but didn't let go. She had lifted her head from my shoulder and I could feel the cool breath of hers against the back of my neck. Was it maybe a mistake to confess? Perhaps I should just quickly say that I was joking and playfully nudge her. Finish up in the shower, get dressed and quickly leave this bui-

Marilyn's arms tightened once again around my torso, kisses could be felt against my shoulder. Especially over the bite mark she had left there. In fact, she pressed quite a few kisses there. So many that I truly thought she'd bite back down again. But she didn't.