• XXIII •

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

'The feelings rebuttal'

'In which he doesn't even fancy her'

•

"So Prongsie, how you feeling about Fawn spending the night with the ladies?" Sirius asked as he sat upside down on the edge of my large bed

"So Prongsie, how you feeling about Fawn spending the night with the ladies?" Sirius asked as he sat upside down on the edge of my large bed. His hair was dishelved something only us marauders got to see. Well us and fawny baby but she technically was one of us.

She has been here since the start, she just didn't have a nickname. Besides the one everyone used for her anyway. She didn't really need one though. She knew all our secrets and she stayed with us every holiday, If I'm honest our group probably would have fallen apart without fawn to butt in and end fights and petty argument's we started with each other before and after full moons.

Or when we were hungry

"I'm fine without her. she doesn't need to be by my side twenty four fucking seven" I scoffed and threw my right arm over my eyes as I relaxed further into the pile of blankets I had bundled up on the floor. It was basically my own damn nest and I for one was loving it.

"He would prefer her by his side though" Remus sniggered and with those words I threw one of the pillows by my side at the smug looking werewolf. My skills in quidditch and as a chaser didn't let me down as the cushion smacked him straight in the face and silenced his sniggers, only for Sirius to start to bark out laughter instead.

"Not like your any different my dear Moony. Last I heard, McDonald had you wrapped around her pinkie finger" Peter added from my desk chair. A slice of my mums famous apple crumble and custard on his lap. An amused laugh left my lips and I nodded in agreement to what Wormtail had said.

'Fawn cant stand her' Sirius added with a snigger and bent down to pick up his bottle of firewhiskey. I frowned and lifted my arm fully of my eyes so I could properly see the shaggy haired lad. How did he know Fawn didnt like Mary? I knew they were close but I didn't realise that Sirius and Fawn were that close-