• O •

PROLOGUE

"The lioness"

"Shes little but strong"

Fawn Scott was the Gryffindor princess. There was no doubt about the respect and love the other Gryffindor students carried for the small petite girl. She was loved for not only her kindness but for her quick wit and sarcasm that out even Remus Lupin to shame.

The girl radiated kindness. Some often mistook her for a Hufflepuff without her robes, but once the bear was poked. The true Gryffindor lion emerged from the tiny girl.

An angelic mundane

That was what Lily Evans called the young girl. Lily was Fawn's best friend ( along with the marauders of course). Attached the hip the girls could not and would not do anything without the other. Often times wherever Fawn went, Lily went.

Due to her kindness and her looks, the oblivious girl had plenty of admirers. From both genders. But alas the small girl had a group of four mischievous boys that seemed to push possible suitors as far away from Fawn as they could.

Purposefully

The marauders idolised the small girl. Each one having their own type of love towards the small brunette they had claimed as their own on the first train trip. The only female marauder. Except she wasn't a animal and didn't require a nickname.

Peter pettigrew saw Fawn as a friend. Like Remus Lupin he was afraid of being judged by the pretty brunette who's smile could light up a room. But the young girl took to the pudgy small boy straight away and often snuck him sweets and answers to essays during walks back to the common room.

Remus Lupin saw Fawn as his best friend. Fawn was a figure that couldn't hold judgment towards anyone ( Besides death eaters ) and loved every little flaw and quirk about all of her friends. So really it was no surprise when Fawn accepted his furry little problem with open arms and pockets full of chocolate.

And homemade get well cards that Remus kept. All 247 of them.

Sirius Black saw Fawn as a younger sister. One that had to be protected at all costs by boys such as himself. He was a womaniser, he knew exactly what men wanted and he was damn well sure they weren't gonna get it from Fawn. Fawn like James was Sirius' rock. Her home became his second home after the Potters and he often found himself wishing that Fawn had been his biological sister.

James Potter in a simple sense was in love with Fawn Scott. The roles had been switched and he was the one to write 'Fawn Potter' on his parchment, and although he wouldn't admit it to anyone other than the boys; he had their children's names picked. James like the rest of the boys was fiercely protective of Fawn, never wanting a hair on her head to be injured. The boy was smitten from the first sight of the tiny girl with a trunk that almost towered over her.

Due to the boys love for Fawn, she was deemed the luckiest girl in Hogwarts. Not only did she have four fit boys at her beck and call, she also has never and probably will never be a victim to a marauders prank.

But as she enters her sixth year in Hogwarts, Fawn Scott has to prepare for the wars of budding romances, loss of friendships and new enemies as she battles to not only sit her exams but deal with the looming threat of mysterious deaths sweeping though the castle, questioning her sanity and a distant twin.