•• XXIV ••

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

''You know? The one with the big tits discussion'

'In which she has a litre of perno in her bag'

•

"Do you think if we cross checked the ditties and seen which ones required sacrifices we could-"

"We already tried that-"

"Four fucking hours ago!"

Ok it was safe to say that all three of us were getting absolutely no where. Marlene had decided that researching was far too boring of a way of getting a headache and suggested drinking. Thus we would have in her eyes an 'appropriate' reason to have headaches.

I couldn't argue with her reasoning.

"Well excuse me for trying!" Lily snapped and lifted a lid of a hairspray bottle filled with vodka up to her mouth and then proceeded to neck the shot back.

"Girls we are getting no where. I say we just give up for the night" I sighed and copied Lily's actions only this time taking an old ink pot we had cleaned throughly filled with vodka.

We didn't have shot glasses

"See! Now that's what I like hearing" Marlene nodded and refilled both Lily and I's 'glasses'. "Let's talk about something incredibly more important!"

"Like how you aren't pregnant?" I mumbled and set the ink pot down for the second time in less than a minute.

"You get vicious when you're drunk" Lily giggled and wiggled her hairspray lid at Marlene as if she was a drunk at a bar.

I mean we could pretend her bedroom was a bar

"We all know I've had scares but look girls! My womb is still tenant free and I'm a happy landlady" Marlene grinned and patted her flat stomach in a celebratory way.