•• XXVI ••

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

'The Lupin dissection'

'In which he's in love with her '

•

"No fucking way!" I jumped at the shouting that surrounded me. My body jerking to sit upright as I squinted to look around the room. It took me a moment to remember exactly what happened last night, but the minute I saw the multiple puddlemore united posters. I know where I was.

Home

"Why the fuck am I listening to you shout this early in the morning padfoot?" James groaned. I pushed my hair over my right shoulder and looked to my left, where James lay on the bed beside me. His right arm was still wrapped around my waist and the other was draped over his eyes as he tried to get as much rest as possible. Yet even half asleep the boy still gave me butterflies. He still made me want to giggle and hid my face in his chest. He made me want to me straddle his lap and let him down absolutely filthy things to me.

Merlin

"Care to explain why Fawny baby is here? I thought me and the boys were divorce babies" Sirius scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest. I laughed lightly and raised my right hand waved timidly to the shaggy haired boy.

"Morning Siri" I yawned. Apparently what I had done or said had caused another scoff to be heard from Sirius.

"I'll deal with you in a minute" he threatened as I lay back down in the bed beside James, who only pulled me closer to him and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

How could such a simple action make me flustered?

"Nah! What the fuck is this bullshit? You two are daft if you think I'm not going to make a big deal about this" Sirius cursed. I only hummed in response to his dramatics. The warmth of James' sheets and him, himself only lulling me back to a sleep like state. I may as well try calm myself down before I beg James to shag me right here and now.