✦︰︵𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐀︵゚̟

𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 -ˋˏ✄┈  𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑.

     It had been about a month since we three met, and I've taken a liking to both Quackity and Sapnap. I don't know if they like me back or not, I just know I'm down so bad for them. Everything about them makes me smile. I don't think I could ever let them go. 

     Karl stood hunched behind the register counter. It was 4 P.M., only an hour until they closed. He didn't know why he agreed to work full shifts every day, but it sure was draining. The only thing keeping him intact was Quackity and Sapnap's daily cafe visits. He'd always spend his break time sitting at their usual table and chatting. Karl's ear twitched as the cafe doorbell rang, alerting him. He stood up and put on a big smile. The customer walked up to Karl's register and stared him down. Karl's smile turned awkward, and he just decided to go with it.

"Hello! I'm Karl, wh-" He was interrupted by the man.

"I know he's with you. Where is he?" The person growled slightly, alcohol staining his voice.

"What?" Karl's smile faltered, confusion lacing his tone. He took this time to get a good look at the person. Tall, pointy ram horns on the head, an aggressive expression fronting his face, and a business outfit. Along with red, menacing eyes, and slightly slicked brown hair.

"I know you know him. You have his pin on your shirt." Pin? Karl looked down at his collective bunch of pins, only wearing three at the moment. His pin, the pin Sapnap gave him, and the pin Quackity gave him. All with designs fitting each other's personality. Which one was this guy talking about?

"Which one?" Karl asked, his tone now slightly matching the man. Protective.

"Don't act stupid, bitch. The stupid little duck one." He snarled.

"Look man, I don't know what you want with him but I'm not letting him near you." Karl snarled back, getting a bit overprotective.

     The man scoffed and lunged forward, grabbing Karl's hair. Karl immediately shot his hand up, gripping the arm with a death-like hold. He growled and shoved the man with such force he stumbled backward.

"Fuck you. If you're not going to tell me I'll just find out myself." The man dusted himself off, bursting the doors open and kicking over the menu sign outside, breaking one of the little legs.

     Karl had a death stare in his eyes, gritting his teeth. He was holding himself back from punching the man. By now, it was already 5:24. Past closing time. Karl knew he would be late to the park "date" that he had with Quackity and Sapnap since they had planned to meet at 5:30. Karl threw off his apron and flipped the light switch off, not even bothering to dust the cafe. He'd have to ask Quackity about the man later.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

"Hey, guys!" Karl waved to the pair who were sitting on a bench under a shaded tree. The time read 5:40 since Karl needed to walk to the park.

"Hey!" Sapnap whispered. He pointed to Quackity who had fallen asleep on Sapnap's shoulder while waiting for Karl.

Karl's heart skipped a beat looking at the two, all negative emotions leaving his body instantly. He sat on the opposite side of Quackity, him being on the right and Sapnap being on the left.

"Sorry I kept you guys waiting, this rude customer walked in." Karl rolled his eyes at the mention.

"That sucks. Do you wanna wake him up and get ice cream?" Sapnap asked.

"Sure!"

Sapnap nudged Quackity lightly until he stirred.

"Is Karl here yet?" His words slurred slightly, still being a little sleepy.

"I'm here! We woke you up to ask if you wanted to get ice cream." Karl smiled.

"Oh, hello Karl!" Quackity hugged him, nuzzling into his shoulder. "Yes, let's get ice cream!"

     Karl had the biggest smile on as they all walked towards a small ice cream shop, content with how they were. He was scared of confessing, not wanting to ruin the relationship they currently had. But at the same time, he couldn't bear the feeling of someone else taking them away before he had the chance. Especially someone like that ram. He couldn't take being just friends. He wanted more. So, he devised a plan. It would take months, but if that was what it took, he would do anything.