✦︰︵𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐀︵゚̟

𝙎𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙖𝙥 -ˋˏ✄┈ 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑.

     Karl blinked his eyes awake, the stinging from waking up so early dying down. He could hear the rain pattering softly outside. Karl looked around and spotted Quackity first, who was still asleep but now on Karl's chest. His heart sped up so much that he was sure it could wake Quackity up. Karl looked for Sapnap, seeing him sleeping towards Quackity. They were both knocked out, and Karl wondered what time it was. He reached for his phone, sliding up and unlocking it. The time read 6:09 A.M. Karl was used to waking up at this time for his shifts at the cafe, but today was a weekend meaning he could sleep in. So he did.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

A few hours later, Karl woke again. This time, the rain had ceased to a light shower, but the sky was still dark. The time on his phone read 10:56 A.M., almost 11:00. Karl saw Quackity still sleeping on his chest, but Sapnap was gone. Karl gently moved Quackity's head to his pillow, uncovering his body and getting up. As he walked into the living room, he could see Sapnap getting ready to leave.

"Where're you goin'?" Karl slurred his words a bit, still tired.

"Home. My parents must be... worried," Sapnap winced on worried. "I'll be back later."

"Oh... alright!" Karl walked towards him and gave him a big hug. Sapnap smiled fondly at him, hugging back before pulling apart and waving goodbye. He walked out the door, his smile fading into a slight frown.

Karl decided to cook breakfast before Quackity woke up, walking into his kitchen. He shoved through the fridge, aiming for breakfast material. He brought out eggs and waffle mix, disappointed that it was all he could find. He had decided to improvise since he knew Quackity dislike waffles and use the batter to make pancakes, cooking the eggs in a separate pan.

Around 10 minutes later, the plates were filled and placed on the table. It was 11:50 A.M., and Karl decided to wake Quackity up for breakfast. He tiptoed quietly so he was standing next to the bed, lightly nudging the shorter male.

"Quackity," Karl whispered. "Quackity...!"

The smaller groaned in discomfort, stretching without opening his eyes. He sat up with drowsy eyes, looking straight at Karl. Quackity widened his eyes, jumping.

"Karl?! Why're you here?" Quackity asked, hand on his heart.

"You fell asleep at the cafe. Sapnap and I brought you to my house." Karl smiled, still whispering.

"Oh..." Quackity looked away. "Where's Sapnap?"

"He had to go home. Said his parents would worry or something."

"I see. It smells good."

"Oh, yeah! I made pancakes and eggs, come on!"

Karl helped Quackity get up, pulling him out of bed and into the kitchen. They sat down on opposite sides, Karl giving him a fork.

"Thanks." Quackity smiled as they started to eat.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

Quackity opened the door to find Sapnap standing there, smiling widely. Quackity's eyes turned soft.

"Sappy!" Quackity didn't mean to say that, it just slipped out. Sapnap didn't seem to care however, so he just let the man in.

Karl was sat on the couch, watching a show on Netflix. The pair jumped onto the couch beside him, Quackity on Karl's left and Sapnap on his right. As they got deeper and deeper into the show, the trio could find themselves cuddling into one another unconsciously, just soaking in the presence of the other two. They were all content as they were, each hoping and praying for no change ever.