✦︰︵𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘︵゚̟

!!MAJOR TW: mentions of gxns, abxse!!

"So we all know our parts of the deal?" The ram asked with a wide smile.

     Sapnap and Karl gritted their teeth at him, looking as if they were about to snatch Quackity and runoff. They couldn't, although they would if Karl didn't spot gunmen in a black truck parked behind them.

     They were currently in the lobby of the hospital, with a newly-discharged Quackity pushed behind Schlatt. The smaller had tears running down his face but no sounds came out as he didn't want to cause more problems.

"If you don't, let me tell you again," Schlatt chuckled. "You two stay the fuck away from my fiance. No interactions whatsoever. No texts, calls, touching, etc. Got it?"

"And if we don't?" Karl spoke up.

"I'm sure you've spotted my friends Dream and Sam behind us in the car, right?" He pointed back to the truck. "You know, the ones with the guns?"

     Schlatt laughed wickedly when Karl shut up after that. He turned around and dragged Quackity with him. The smaller looked back to his two lovers, watching as Karl dug his face into Sapnap's shoulder and how Sapnap's expression of rage turned into an expression of sorrow. Quackity's tear-streaked face turned to look at the ram in front of him, resisting the urge to claw off of Schlatt's grip and jump into the two's arms.

"You know, you should be thanking me," Schlatt said as they walked out of the hospital. "I did save you."

Quackity lightly scoffed as he pried his sleeve away from Schlatt's grip and limp-walked himself. Schlatt opened the passenger seat of the black truck for the smaller, to which he reluctantly got in and buckled his seatbelt, leaning his head back and looking out the window. A dip in the car was felt as the ram excitedly jumped into the driver's seat.

"We're going to have a lot of fun today, aren't we, ducky?" Schlatt laughed darkly as the engine roared awake.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 -ˋˏ✄┈ 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡, 𝙎𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑.

"I miss him already." Karl stated as they backed out of the parking lot 20 minutes after Quackity's departure.

"Me too," Sapnap's whisper was barely audible. "But we have to get him back. We have to."

"We'll find a way."

"I'm counting on that."

"I know."

Both silently cried while driving, remembering everything they had done together with Quackity just to get it torn away. The thought of never being able to see their boyfriend again scared them. He was their final piece of the puzzle and they could never get over losing him. Even if they did get him back, they would blame themselves forever for not doing everything they could to keep him by their sides. But in Quackity's words, "As long as we're under the same stars, I'll be okay."

Yeah. As long as they're under the same stars, they'll be okay.

Or not.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

little a/n; 😳
that's it, that's the a/n. (also i dont know how the text is suddenly a font but 😰)