✦︰︵𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐄︵゚̟

𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 -ˋˏ✄┈ 𝙎𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑.

     Quackity and Karl. Oh, how I'd do anything for those two. When I first met Karl, I already fell in love. From the moment George had introduced me to him, we hit it off and got closer. When Quackity came into the picture, I tried to distance himself since the only person I swore to fall in love with was Karl. But as time went on, Quackity became irresistible. I couldn't help falling in love with them both. From then on, I swore to protect them BOTH {In this fic, Sap and Karl are a bit too overprotective, Quackity just being protective}. Hence why Sapnap was beating up this kid now.

Loud grunts and groans could be heard from the dark ally as Sapnap continued to punch and stomp on the man.

"I'm-" The man choked on his own blood and spit. "I'm sorry, okay?! I won't insult them ever again!"

"Better not." Sapnap had a menacing look on his face, his eyes practically glowing red and his tone laced with venom and anger.

The man whimpered in fear and pain, scooting back slightly before shooting up, twisting around, and bolting down the alleyway.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

     Sapnap walked along the road of the cafe, entering and smiling. Karl was serving another customer, leaving Quackity on his phone, back facing the entrance. Sapnap smirked and walked towards him, leaning down.

"Hello," Sapnap whispered in a deep voice.

Quackity jumped, shivers being sent down his spine. He looked up to his right, seeing Sapnap standing there, laughing.

"You're stupid," Quackity frowned. "You scared me."

"Sorry!" He laughed again and sat down next to Quackity's open right seat.

     Quackity tensed, then relaxed a bit after he saw Sapnap take out his phone and open Twitter. The shorter stared outside, the sun starting to set as it was already 4:45. He could feel a wave of relaxation come over him, his eyelids drooping. Sure enough, he had fallen asleep around 5 minutes later, head lightly falling onto Sapnap's chest. Sapnap tensed at the sudden contact, but relaxed when he saw what it was. He moved the shorter's head to his shoulder, then continued scrolling through Twitter.

     After what felt like hours {it was only 10 minutes}, Karl went back to their table. He smiled but pouted, never getting to see Quackity fall asleep on his own shoulder. Karl was quiet to not make any noise but pitched in the idea of them all staying at his house for the night, so they didn't need to wake Quackity. Sapnap agreed and asked Karl if he could put Quackity on his back since Sapnap's back was a bit sore. Karl agreed happily and got up to take his apron off.

     A few minutes later, Karl bent down slightly, letting Sapnap hoist Quackity onto Karl's back. Sapnap connected Quackity's hands around Karl's neck and let Karl stand up in a more comfortable position. Karl's hands were under Quackity's knees with his hands around Karl's neck. Karl looked behind, checking to see if Quackity was well held. When he saw he was, he nodded to Sapnap, and they exited the cafe, Karl leading the way.