✦︰︵𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐒︵゚̟

!!MAJOR TW: Ovxrdxse!!

     Two months had fluttered by like a simple breeze. Quackity couldn't feel it. He couldn't feel anything to be honest. Every day felt like a nightmare. With each step came nausea and the need to throw up. He wanted it to end. He wanted Karl and Sapnap, but they weren't there. They were gone, possibly forever. His parents were gone too, and so he had nobody to cry to about anything. Every inch of his face was either wet or covered in dried tears. How had he endured it for so long? He didn't even know the answer.

Or did he?

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

Quackity felt the need to see them one last time, and so he pulled on a hoodie and sweatpants, stuffing the antidepressant pills into his pant pocket. He slid the hood on and headed out the door with a hopeful smile on his face.

He arrived shortly after using up all his strength to jog there, wanting to end everything as fast as he could. He peeked through the window, almost collapsing at the sight. Karl and Sapnap were holding each other, about to kiss. Quackity felt as if he would faint, but he tried his best to keep his composure. At least they were happy, and he got to see them one last time. Right?

Quackity stepped into the cafe, ignoring everything, and slipping into the bathroom. He closed the door, sighing contently and sliding down the wall next to the door. Quackity basked in the scent of the cafe bathroom, always loving the fact it didn't smell like other restaurant bathrooms. He sat there for a few minutes before taking out his phone. He opened discord, going to the group chat with Karl and Sapnap. They hadn't spoken there in months. Most likely because of him, right?

He typed out an 'i love you guys forever' slowly and hit send. He heard the very faint discord notification from one of their phones. It was now or never. He slid the phone back into his pocket and switched it with the pills. He heard a light knocking on the door before he popped open the container cap. Quackity heard the knocking become louder, turning into a loud pounding. He heard his name being called in a panic. He heard it all as he chuckled and downed the whole bottle.

He was slowly drifting away as a few minutes passed and the effects kicked in. His hands, arms, face, and legs were stained with blood. He could see the blurry image of Karl kicking in as he smiled with all his strength.

"Alex!" Karl cried out, running to his side and cupping his face with one hand. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"I took a shit load of pills..." Quackity breathed, going a bit fuzzy in the mind as the pain slowly started punching in.

"Pills? What kind of pills...?" Karl shook him a bit, trying to get him to stay with him.

"Oh you know..." Quackity smiled faintly. "...pills."

Quackity could feel himself drift away softly, letting all the pain and shouting overtake him as he used all his remaining strength to lift up his blood-stained hand and latch it onto Karl's, slowly petting it. As he finally let everything overwhelm him, his hand went limp and revealed a blood stain that he left on Karl. He went limp completely, letting his head fall and rest into Karl's hand.

He could hear Karl shouting for Sapnap to call the police. As a few minutes dragged on of shouting, his hearing closed and he blacked out completely.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

     Quackity opened his eyes, then closed them as he felt a snowflake drop into his eye. Wait, a snowflake? He sat up, looking around. Snow and trees for miles upon miles. In the clearing, he could spot a tiny tree stump and a person sitting on it. He squinted so he could see better, and saw it was his mother.

"MOM?!" Quackity got up, feeling lighter than ever. It was like his depression, sadness, and tiredness had faded completely. Was he dead?

"Hello, Alex. I'm sorry your father couldn't join us today. Was on some business." His mother said, not looking up from what she was doing.

"Mom, where am I?" He asked, plopping down next to the tree stump.

"You're in the waiting room." She explained softly.

"Wha-"

"No, you're not dead. You're damn close, but not yet."

"Mom-"

"I don't know what went through your mind then but I don't want you suiciding like that again when you wake up."

"Wak-"

"Alex, you need to wake up soon. Alright?"

"How do I wake up, mom?"

"Try." Was his mother's last words before she stood up and stalked into the consuming trees.

Quackity sighed, not knowing the meaning. He could never decipher his mother's riddles if this even was a riddle. Quackity laid down, staring up at the snow-filled sky. He shut his eyes and tried to wake up, but he couldn't. What if he wanted to stay here forever?

Just as that thought came into mind, he started to feel cold. So he couldn't stay there forever. In fact, he needed to get out of there fast before he regenerates somewhere he doesn't want to be. The boy sighed, clearing his mind and numbing the cold for a little. He laid back down, relaxing his whole body. The only thought in his mind was Karl and Sapnap. The only feeling in his heart was shifting to the real world, coming back.

And before he knew it, the numbing of the cold felt real. In fact, he couldn't feel the cold anymore. It was warm, actually. He peeked his eyes open, sighing as he had made it back. He could hear a familiar gasp to his left, shifting his eye so he could see. It was Sapnap, with Karl sat right next to him, asleep. He puffed out a breath silently.

"Alex! You're awake!" Sapnap shot up to give him a hug but hesitated, seeing as he was infact in a hospital bed.

"Hey." Quackity looked to his right window, awkwardly moving around in his bed, but stopping since it hurt.

The commotion awoke Karl, who was now on his feet as well.

"Alex!" Karl sounded surprised.

"How long was I out for?" Quackity looked back up at them.

Sapnap put his hand behind his head. "...A month."

"Oh." Was all Quackity could muster out.

"Alex, we-"

"It's fine. I'm okay." He looked to his right again, staring at the window.

He didn't want to talk to them. He didn't want to talk to anyone, so he just stared. And stared. They got the subtle hint and shared a glance with each other before walking out sadly.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

little a/n; ayoo new longest chapter and thank you guys for 2000 reads omg :DDDD i hope this chapter was a little better and dont ask why i decided to have quackity do it in tthe cafe restroom ahaha