✦︰︵𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄︵゚̟

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎:

𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲
𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺, 𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝘆
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

。☆✼★━
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘭
𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗮𝗽
━★✼☆。

♩♪♫"𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥. "♫♪♩

Quackity fluttered his eyes open to the sound of heavy breathing and the face of his boyfriend, Karl. The smaller visibly flinched as hard as the bed he was laying on allowed him.

"Karl?" He questioned, fully awake.

"Good morning, my love!" He pulled back, smiling widely.

"Good morning!" Quackity saw Sapnap appear through the doorway, hands full of bags. Sapnap gave both a kiss on the cheek, then sat down with Karl and started sorting through the groceries while humming a happy tune.

"Why are you two so giddy today?" Quackity laughed despite his stomach fighting thorns. Those thorns being him already suspecting an answer.

"You'll never guess what happened a few hours ago." Sapnap looked up to face him, beaming. 

"What happened?"

"Someone paid for all of your bills! The hospital informed us a few hours ago!" Sapnap exclaimed excitedly.

"What?"

"Oh god, are you going deaf as well? I-"

"No, I heard you. But, what?!"

"It's shocking, right?! It was anonymous too!" Karl piped up.

♩♪♫"𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧. 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧. 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?"♫♪♩

His stomach plummeted. Why did Schlatt have to cut their time short?

"You don't look happy, love," Karl frowned, now fully turned to him. "What's wrong?"

With that nickname, it was like his stomach floated back up with the help of the butterflies. Quackity really didn't want to hand himself over to another without spending time with his true lovers first.

"Nothing, I'm happy! When do I get discharged?"

"In a couple we-"

"Tomorrow." Came a voice that invited itself into the room.

 ♩♪♫"𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲. 𝗥𝘂𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆."♫♪♩

 The three swiveled their heads towards the door, coming face to face with an all-too-familiar ram.

 "You." Karl snarled.

 "Me!" Schlatt threw his hands up, laughing maniacally.Quackity had a hand covering his mouth as he stared at Schlatt.

 "Why are you here so early?!" The smaller breathed out, causing his two boyfriends to cast him confused expressions.

 "Why wouldn't I be? I want to be with you as soon as possible!" The ram responded.

 "Alex... what's he talking about?" Sapnap was more confused than ever, as was Karl.Quackity's breath hitched at the sound of his name. He knew he'd have to come clean but he didn't want it to be so soon.

 "He called me a week ago and asked me to pay for his bills," Schlatt answered for him. "With the price being himself, of course."

 ♩♪♫"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦."♫♪♩

 "WHAT?!" Came flying out of the other's mouths. Their expressions became pained and sorrowful as they turned to fully face Quackity. "WHY?"

"I didn't want you guys to owe money! I know you guys are broke..."

♩♪♫"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲."♫♪♩

"Alex, you didn't have to do that!" Karl went up to the bed and cupped his face, staring into his eyes and holding in tears.

"Get out," Sapnap was now turned to face Schlatt, pointing his hand to the door. "If-If he's leaving us tomorrow, I want to spend the time we have left with him."

"Glad you accept it! I'll be going now," The ram chuckled maliciously and walked towards the door. "See you tomorrow, duckie!"

♩♪♫"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞."♫♪♩

Karl gritted his teeth as he stared at Schlatt leaving. His angry expression faded away, turning into a worried one as he let go of Quackity's face and faced Sapnap.

"What are we going to do? Are we seriously just giving him up like that?" The panic in Karl's voice rose, building up by the minute.

"Of course not. But we can't do anything," Sapnap was just as panicked, but he pushed it down for the sake of his boyfriends. "Schlatt could have a sniper on us in a second."

"Guys, I need to go no matter what. It was a deal." Quackity's voice quivered, but he held a steady tone to get his point across.

"Alex, if you ever get hurt you will come straight to us." Sapnap's message was more of a demand, one that Quackity was more than happy to go through with.

"I will," He smiled, reaching his arms out to hug them. "Let's just spend our time together wisely now."

:..。o♬゚・:..。o♬゚・:..。o♬゚・:..。o♬