✦︰︵𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀︵゚̟

!!MAJOR TW: bugs, major grossness, slight gxre??, weapons, yelling, violence, abxse!!

"Goddamnit, Sapnap! We'll get him back but this is not the way to do it!" Karl was yelling at Sapnap, partially begging him to put the gun down. "Where did you even get the gun?!"

"Dealer." Sapnap responded before muffling his voice with a mask.

It had been two weeks. Two weeks without any sign that Quackity was okay and alive. Sapnap had gotten ahold of a gun and was on the path of basically trading life in jail with getting his boyfriend back. In Karl's eyes, this was not a good idea. At all. There were too many risks of death or injury and if both winded up dead, he couldn't live with himself. He couldn't live, period. But Sapnap stayed persistent. They had a big fight yesterday, resulting in Sapnap slamming the door and coming back with a weapon and supplies.

"You can't stop me. We said we'd get him back, but it's been two weeks," Sapnap raised his voice. "TWO WEEKS! NO SIGN OF HIM!"

"Don't yell at me when I'm the only one on your side," Karl's voice cracked with signs of tears in his eyes. "The police won't do anything, would they? Lower your voice."

"SHUT UP!"

Were the last words Karl heard before being knocked out by a furious Sapnap. For Karl, the worst part wasn't getting punched or blacking out. It was the fact Sapnap had stormed out with his gun and mask afterwards instead of trying to wake him up. Instead of caring for him or apologizing, he walked away.

Now, there was a bloody-nosed Karl laying on the floor unconscious and hurting. No one else was there. Just him.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

"Be a good boy and get me a beer," The ram demanded. Schlatt was lazily sprawled out on his couch, flipping through channels on the television while Quackity stayed on his chair, refusing to get off out of spite.

"You're going to get fat." Was Quackity's response.

"Excuse me?" He had stopped looking through channels and was instead looking at Quackity now.

The smaller gulped but didn't answer in fear of what Schlatt would do. He should've just kept his mouth shut.

"That's what I thought. Now get that beer or else."

Quackity reluctantly got up from his seat and making his way over to the fridge.

"Stupid ram." He muttered, making sure not to let the other hear. If he did, that would really be the end.

Quackity snatched the beer from inside the fridge, accidentally knocking over the one next to it in the process. He watched, in horror, as the glass bottle tipped over the edge and fell onto the fridge floor with a loud shatter. He also watched, in horror, as the ram hybrid slowly turned his gaze over his shoulder and toward Quackity's way.

"Can't even do a simple task like getting me beer, huh?" Schlatt stood up and made his way to the kitchen with long strides. "Guess I have to punish you."

"W-Wait, I didn't mean-" Quackity started his apology, to no avail.

"Didn't mean what? Didn't mean to break my bottle of beer? These things cost lotta money, ducky." Schlatt got up into Quackity's face, grabbing his collar and plucking the un-shattered glass of beer from his trembling hands.

He set it on the counter and yanked Quackity with him, stepping over the puddle of ale but not caring if the other did or didn't. Quackity winced as his bare feet made contact with the glass, silently weeping as a shard wedged its way into the flesh.

Soon, the two arrived at a room that Quackity presumed was his torture basement. He was sure someone like Schlatt would have one. It let down to a room that had Quackity shaking.

First, it's stench. As Quackity took an experimental sniff, he almost threw up right then and there. It was so overwhelmingly foul-smelling that you could see green stench marks visibly going up and out the opened door. Quackity was close to tears. But that wasn't even the worst part.

Second, there were bugs. All. Over. The. Place. You look in one corner, there's a family of cockroaches huddled and eating a decapitated mouse. In another corner, a bunch of flies are swarming around what Quackity presumed was mouse dung. And oh, Quackity was shedding hard tears at this point. Spiders littered the walls, in their own webs and crawling into cracked corners of the roof.

Third, there was a singular chair in the middle of the room. Next to it, is a small table with tools. Tools that consisted of knives, ropes, cloths, bleach, etc., etc. Quackity assumed this was the end for him.

Not even a second later of Quackity taking in the appearance of the room, Schlatt drags him in and practically throws him onto the chair. Before he could cry out, his torso is tied and bound to the chair.

But then, something... unexpected happens.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

a/n;
OMG HEY GUYS
its been a year hahaha😰
expect slow updates