✦︰︵𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀︵゚̟

𝙎𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙖𝙥 -ˋˏ✄┈ 𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑.

     Quackity stormed off, pissed. I didn't want to get mad, but I hate when people try to dig into my life. Sure, they've been with me for a few months but that doesn't mean I want to tell them everything. Schlatt was supposed to stay private. Today didn't look private. Quackity was lost in his thoughts, so lost that he wasn't aware he had wandered into a forest. Looking around for any source of light, Quackity suddenly felt a wave of panic wash over him.

Where was he? He shouldn't have wandered off like that. Why did he blow up on Sapnap? A long mile of questions sprinted through his mind, hurting it. Gripping the sides of his head and trying to think, he decided the best way to get through this was to relax and think. Quackity crouched down and felt a little weight in his right pocket. Gasping, he dug into his pocket and fished around, feeling a phone. His smile was quickly wiped from his face when he remembered what had happened. Sapnap wouldn't want to pick up, he was mad at him. Karl had looked pretty angry and disappointed back there, he wouldn't want to pick up either. On the bright side, he had google maps. Who needs them anyway?

Quackity opened maps, being greeted by '5% left'. He sighed, standing up and wanting to get out fast. His phone glitched, signaling there was very little wifi. Following the route that was provided, the man sprinted through twists and turns, seeming to get more lost by the minute. Confused, he looked back at his phone and saw it had died. Even if he wanted to call the pair now, he couldn't. He would just have to wait until morning to find his way. Settling down and trying to get comfortable, Quackity stared at the moon and stars. He thought about college, jobs, stress, homework, them. He found himself drifting away onto a stream of dreams, sighing.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

     Quackity blinked, sitting up. Where was he? Oh, yeah. The forest. Alone. He stood up, stretching and brushing the dirt off. He'd need to find his way back today. Quackity walked around aimlessly, not knowing what to do. He spotted his phone in his hand, remembering it was dead. His very last resort would be to use the offline police-call method, and he didn't want to do that yet.

Walking around at a fast, consistent pace, Quackity found himself at a stream of water. He relished in the cool, natural smell of the water. Calming down a bit to think, he sat down and tried to remember which way he went. 

Suddenly, a thought sparked into his mind. 'If you're ever lost, go upstream.' He wasn't sure if that was entirely true but at this point, he would literally do anything that he thought was true. Standing up, Quackity looked to the left then to the right, seeing the right was more upstream. He followed the path, eventually coming across a little abandoned shack. He didn't think anything of it, but it would make a pretty good hiding spot. He continued upwards for around 5 minutes, stopping when he saw the stream turn left. He felt familiar here, so he looked up and spotted his own cottage! Sprinting towards it in happiness, he burst through the door and sighed contently, fist-pumping the air in victory. He closed the door and raced to change out of the clothes and charge his phone so he could call them. Quackity stopped and frowned when he remembered they were still on bad terms.

By the time Quackity had made it to the house, it was already around 3-4 P.M. Just enough time to visit the cafe. He set down his phone and plugged in the charger, then turning around and changing into a random hoodie and jeans. He decided to leave his phone there to charge as it was only at 10%. Grabbing a pack of gum and stuffing it into his small bag, he opened the door and made his way to the cafe.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

Walking into the cafe, Quackity looked around and spotted Karl and Sapnap talking at their usual booth. They weren't smiling, and he could see Karl's face looked disappointed. He walked over and placed his hand on the booth corner.

"Hey, guys." He smiled awkwardly. Quackity noted Sapnap ignoring him and Karl trying to form a smile. He sighed.

"Hey, Quackity." Karl said sadly.

"What's wrong?"

"Come here," Karl stood up and beckoned Quackity over to where Sapnap couldn't hear them. "Alex."

"What?" Quackity winced slightly at the sadness covering Karl's tone.

"Sapnap isn't one to make up after an argument like that. He's extremely stubborn," Karl started. "So we think it's best to distance ourselves from one another for now."

"Wh-" Quackity's heart shattered then and there. "What? For how long?"

"Maybe three weeks to a month. It's better this way." Karl hesitated before leaning down and kissing Quackity on the forehead, then walking away and out the door.

A few minutes passed by and Quackity was still standing there. He was shaken out of it when he saw Sapnap get up and leave in the opposite direction of Karl. This was really happening. Was this the end of their friendship? He didn't want that. What was he supposed to do now? He had nobody.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

little a/n; why do i feel like this is so bad omg this is what happens when you dont upload for two days but dont worry i have a plot in mind!!! thank you thank you for 1600 reads by the way!!