✦︰︵𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒︵゚̟

𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 -ˋˏ✄┈ 𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑.

Quackity sat at Karl's dining table, scrolling through Instagram subconsciously. Karl and Sapnap were out buying groceries, leaving Quackity alone. At that current moment, Quackity felt an intuitive thought that told him to go home immediately. He didn't know why or how it was so clear, but he decided it would be better to listen. Furrowing his eyebrows and writing down a quick note for Karl and Sapnap, he stepped out of the house and started on his route home.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

Stepping into his own cottage, Quackity felt the intuitive thought again. He zipped through the house, trying desperately to find what was wrong. It was only when he searched the entire house and saw the tiny water bottle cap with milk that he remembered. He had forgotten about Tiger. Quickly searching the entire house, he panicked when he arrived back at his starting point with no Tiger. Quackity felt responsible for Tiger's disappearenceQuackity decided to walk back to Karl's house, praying Tiger would show up sometime in the near future.

"Quackity!" Karl looked up at the sound of a door opening.

"Hey..." Quackity walked in, trying to keep a straight face.

"Where did you go?"

"My house, I needed to find something."

"Oh. Alright! Come here, we're watching a movie!"

Throughout the whole movie, Quackity thought about Tiger and if he should've searched the house again. The man thought for a little more and then perked his head up, remembering a spot he had yet to check. He suddenly stood up and threw the front door open, bolting out with no explanation. Arriving at his cottage, Quackity burst through and ran to check under the kitchen drawers, finding a sprawled out, orange cat chewing on a bottle cap. Quackity felt a tsunami of relief wash over him, picking up the cat and hugging it.

Quackity decided he owed the pair an apology for bursting out the door like that, so he walked back to the house with Tiger bundled up in his arms. 

"Ahaha..." Quackity stood in the doorway of Karl's house, watching as Sapnap launched up and ran over to pet the cat.

"Did you go home to find Tiger?" Karl asked.

"Yeah, I kinda... forgot about him." Quackity scratched his head as Sapnap took Tiger away, scratching his stomach.

"Ah... that explains it. Come cuddle, I heard it was about to rain!"

Although none were dating, they acted like they were in a relationship. Cuddling, flirting, defending, etc. But they just couldn't get the hint, and they were too scared of ruining what they had now. Quackity nuzzled deeper into Karl's shoulder, Tiger on Sapnap's stomach. Sapnap was already sleeping, laying across the other two's legs. They all smiled mentally, treasuring the current times. Moments like these were basically the highlight of their entire day. They just hoped it would last forever.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

a/n; brooo why is this chapter so shityt :pensive: I PROMISE ILL PUT MORE EFFORT INTO CHAPTERS 8+ I BECAME UNMOTIVATED AHWAWAWAWHAW PSLEASES