Ginny Weasley

Title: Juliet and Juliet

Pairing: Ginny Weasley x Malfoy!reader

Summary: You and Ginny had been dating in secret right under your brother's noses but it seems that two nosy older brothers can lead to being caught with the last person your families would want.

Word Count: 3.3k

Your back was pressed up against the cool stone wall in a vacant classroom as Ginny had you cornered with her arms around your waist, pulling you as close to her body as she could. Her hands slid slightly under your dark grey sweater with the thin dark green stripe on the hem as she gently rubbed your sides in the gentle strokes of her thumbs. You let out a blissful sigh of your mouth that caused her to draw back, a husky chuckle falling from her lips.

"Someone happy?" She teased. It wasn't the same way she teased her friends - or even her brother Ron. No, at times she teased her friends and brother Ginny's face was a prideful picture and the teasing smirk she would wear was one that showed the kick she got out of her brother's inflamed cheeks out of embarrassment from her remark that had flustered him. But you were different. Ginny only teased you gently and only did so to see the flustered expression on your face that she didn't find humorous like her brother's but adorable on you. Looking at you lovingly as the slightly darkened hue rose to cheeks and left little to the imagination just how flustered you were at Ginny's word did nothing but make her draw her bottom lip between her teeth, rolling it as she took in the beautiful sight of you.

You were indignant, however, and like Ginny did you hold a little too much pride to fully tell her just how happy you were being held by her and having her lips on yours. You longed for the feeling of her lips on yours, yes, but even more, you longed to be with her completely. Not just vacant classrooms, but holding her hand in yours as you walked down the corridors of Hogwarts. You glanced up at her smiling in a bittersweet way, "I'm always happy with you Gin but sometimes I just-"

"Just what?" She asked at once, her eyes tracking your every movement as you fidgeted.

"It's just that I could do without the hidden corridors and vacant classrooms, you know? I don't want to just be yours where no one can see us" You murmured under your breath, breaking eye contact with her for the first time as you dropped your gaze to the floor. You didn't need to see Ginny's expression to know hers was just as deflated as yours.

"Baby, look at me," She pleaded in a soft voice, the softest you have ever heard the bold Ginny Weasley speak. She gently lifted your chin and made you lift your gaze from the floor as she tenderly cupped your jaw in the palm of her hand, caressing your cheek with her thumb. "We've talked about this," She reminded you as both of your eyes grew sad at the reminder of what you both knew to be true. "If your brother finds out he'll be furious and tell your father who will forbid us to be together. And Godric knows none of my brothers will be too happy about, least of all Ron."

"Malfoys and Weasleys don't mix," You quoted with a dry chuckle, finding some irony in this situation. Your hand reached up and tucked a loose flaming red hair from Ginny's ponytail which had become messy from the long day. You gently caressed her jaw as you gazed at her with nothing but adoration, smiling softly as the dark hues coated her cheeks that rivaled her red hair by your simple touch. "But they don't know you like I do," You sighed and looked up at Ginny hopefully. "Maybe if they dad my father and brother wouldn't be so stupid to think that you Weasleys are a stain on the wizarding community."

"Yeah?" Ginny smiled at you with a prideful look. Sure, your brother was vile to her family but you? You were sweet as can be and were enough to make her question everything about the Malfoy family she had been told by her dad and brothers. "And are blood traitors as bad as your parents told you?" She whispered teasingly and kissed you behind your ear, eliciting a soft giggle from you that had her heart soaring at the angelic sound.