🍋 You can't ignore Itachi Uchiha 🍥

🌺 🍥 = fluff

🌧🍥 = angst

🍋🍥 = Smut

Modern Au

--------------------------------

Itachi Uchiha

------------------------------------------

It was a chilly day for both of the early adults (18) neither one of them wanted  to move an inch.

With the heater not working and being in the middle of winter, of course it was snowing. It was bound to be freezing.

At least they have each other to be able to stay warm by cuddling..others aren't so lucky..

Take me for an example. But back to them. Itachi knew they had to eventually get up for school, but he couldn't bring himself to wake up the sleeping angel.

But if they stay longer in bed they will be late for school, and if they'll be late for school. Who knows what form of punishishment they will receive. Itachi shivered at the thought of punishments.

Fugaku Uchiha. Sasuke's and Itachi's dad. But also the head of the school, then the principal..Mikoto Uchiha. Their mother. They were serious when it came to school.

They were also famous for their punishments.

They're scary. Literally.

While Itachi was deep in thought he hadn't noticed Naruto's eyes fluttering open while sitting up in bed.

"Ne, Itachi-kun?" Naruto said, waiting for a response of his loving boyfriend.

"Good Morning Darling~" Itachi said, leaning over to kiss Naruto's forehead.

To only be stopped by his lover himself.

"Eh, Darling, what's the matter?" Itachi asked, clearly worried for his small boyfriend.

Naruto, ignoring Itachi, rolled over off the bed and made his way to the bathroom. When he made it into the bathroom he slammed the door behind it, locking it making sure Itachi won't come on.

Itachi was just on the bed, staring at the bathroom door wondering what happened to his love, or what he did to his lover to make him act this way.

Itachi sighed and made his way to his closet, both Naruto and Itachi have their own closets. Separated at both sides of the bed.

Itachi quickly looked over to the bathroom door when he heard it creak open, expecting an explanation from his lover to why he is acting the way he is, to only be ignored again.

Naruto tried to walk out of the bedroom ignoring the glares that's being daggered at the back of his head, and trying his best to avoid Itachi questions that he knows that he's going to throw at him.

Well, keyword: Tried.

Itachi grabbed Naruto's wrist, forcing him to stop and look at him. Naruto struggled out of his grip and when Naruto almost escaped, Itachi's grip tightened. He made sure he didn't hurt Naruto and slammed him against the wall.

Itachi pins Naruto's hands above his head, and puts his leg between Naruto's legs, making sure he wouldn't be able to escape.

"Naruto, I'll ask you one more time. What the fuck is going on with you." He asked in a demanding voice, one which scared Naruto shitless. When he notices Naruto struggling and trying to turn his head trying to avoid his black soulless eyes piercing through his soul, he tightens his grip on Naruto's hands not hurting him.

And using his free hand to clench his jaw and forcing him to look at him.

"Are you forgetting who's the dominant one here in this relationship..? Or do I have to remind you.." Itachi said giving him a 'I will fuck you ruthless if you don't listen to me' eye closed smile.

Of course Naruto knew what that smile meant and instantly gave up on his dare.

"Okay! Okay!" Naruto said in a sign of defeat.

"Good-boy!" Itachi praised him.

"..Now tell..What the fuck was that earlier." Itachi said switching to a serious tone.

"..It was a dare..from..Sasuke.." He said in a low voice, not wanting Itachi to hear the child-ish reason.

"I can't hear you kitty." Itachi said, obviously teasing the poor boy.

Naruto looked at Itachi giving him the signature 'I know I am trouble , so please spare me' look

Itachi sighed knowing the look, he knew Naruto wasn't going to tell him. So he was going to have to force it out of him.

Let's just say..They didn't go to school and Naruto couldn't walk for a week. Naruto vowed to not take another dare from Sasuke ever again.

722 words