🌺 Neji Hyuga 🍥

NejiNaru

Modern au

----------------

It's currently 7am on a Friday. The hallways are silent on this day, mainly because everyone is sleeping in. Who blames em? I mean, the whole week was torture for them, Exams here and there, no ounce of sleep, wake up really early. They really needed a break.

College-life is really hard.

Naruto cannot pin-point how he ended up on the couch in the lazy Hyuga's arms. Yes you heard me right. The very hot Hyuga, the one who's in class 1-D, the one who he had been crushing on ever since elementary school.

He finally had the courage to confess to him in seventh grade. He didn't know Neji had his eyes on him ever since he met him. Neji later on confessed that he already deemed Naruto as his since he laid eyes on him and that Naruto just didn't know yet.

Everyone in the school knew how possessive Neji can be so they try their best to not anger him.

But how can they?! Naruto is just so cute!

Everytime Naruto tries to move he earns a slap on his ass to warn him to stay.

Neji's personality changes drastically when he's around Naruto.

Neji around everyone else is just the bland, mean, don't-care, cold, don't really like people type.

But..

Around Naruto he is..

Goofy, happy, soft, ..and extremely horny-

You can literally see how his face lit up when someone mentions Naruto's name or when he spots Naruto. Neji always says that Naruto is his only sanity, everyone finds it cute and kinda sad or scary.

Now back to Naruto's problem.

Naruto is literally sitting on Neji's stomach atm because Neji told him too(he made him move to that position). He also told him if he moves punishment will come. That of course made Naruto nervous to move even an inch.

Neji is on his phone texting his friends, Naruto is bored out of his mind all he could do is admire Neji's beauty or stare at the ceiling. He would rather do none of them, but does he have a choice? No.

Neji finally looked up from his phone to see Naruto staring at the wall pouting, sighing, he turned off his phone and put it onto the side table.

"Baby~ Look at me." He demanded. Naruto sweat dropped thinking he did something wrong. He slowly turned his head to look at the smirking Hyuga.

He managed to stutter out, "Y-yes?" despise his over-flushed face.

Neji gestured for him to lean his face down, Naruto not wanting to anger him and turn him on, did what he asked. Neji cupped Naruto's cheeks and pulled him into a passionate kiss. It wasn't like the other ones, it was a loving kiss but of course him being Neji had a hint of lust to it.

No one wanted to pull away but had to, due to not being able to breathe, Naruto did the honours of pulling away. Panting, Naruto used his sleeve to wipe Neji's and his saliva off of his chin.

Neji watched as he did this and got horny, but he didn't wanna ruin this special moment, plus it's a lazy day and the whole weekend he couldn't see his baby that much.

Neji pulled Naruto down into a hug-like position. Neji's back was against the armrest on the couch while his legs were across the couch. Naruto's head was against Neji's chest while his legs were entangled with Neji's.

It was like that till 10 mins later Neji heard soft snores coming from the other. He smiled softly at the sight and flipped them over to where Neji is big spooning Naruto.

The whole month of freedom was heaven to them, it was a mini vacation like an apology the school offered them for putting them through hell.

They hoped they could have another 'spiritual month' again soon..

---------------------------------

AN: I'M BACK BITC--

also thank you for 1k..I didn't expect far this book to come for thank you all!

672 words