🌹Itachi, Sasuke 🌹(Not Itasasu 🙅)

ItaSasuNaru

🌹Mine 🌹

Contains: Possessive behavior, smut ofc, cussing, NO incest 🙅, jealousy, threesome, a lil degrading?? 

"WOAH!" Naruto basically yelled as he watched Shisui's sharingan spun wildly. "That's so cool!" He said, amazed. Shisui couldn't help but to blush and giggle. I mean who couldn't, Naruto is too cute and precious!

"It's not that special, I'm sure your boyfriends have sharingan as well" Shisui spoke nervously not wanting to anger the two jealous Uchihas who may be stalking them even more. 

"Yeah, but you're better than them!" Naruto went up to Shisui and pulled him into a hug. This was the last straw for the angry Uchihas.

Sasuke ran from their "hideout" his sharingan spun harshly, meanwhile Itachi calmly (but is  jealous and mad on the inside) walked out from behind the "hideout" with his sharingan also spinning. Sasuke ran towards Naruto and tackled him to the ground. "What the fuck Sasuke!" He yelled while struggling to get the furious jealous Sasuke off of him. "Shut up, Usuratonkachi." Sasuke insulted as he hit his (their) uke softly on his back of the head. Shisui was used to this, those two are always strict about their uke. If they get really really jealous they would tackle him to the ground until they feel like he learned his lesson. Well, only Sasuke does that, Itachi is a humble person, he would just casually drag Naruto away and shower him with love. 

Not that Sasuke won't do that, but he's more of a knucklehead yaknow? Itachi just casually waved at Shisui which Shisui gladly returned back, despite the chaos behind them. "Naruto, Sasuke"

Itachi scolded, meanwhile grabbing Sasuke off of Naruto by his collar. "Let's go home" He spoke quietly but loud enough for the three of them to hear. "Okay, Itachi-kun!" Naruto yelled as he jumped on Itachi's back earning a piggyback ride on the way home.

~Moments after they came home~ 

Sasuke was still pissed about earlier, usually he would've got over it already, he kept bugging Itachi about 'punishing' Naruto. Which Itachi kept refusing. Until then, he finally gave in .

(I'm so so sorry Naruto! 😅🥺🙏)

"Naruto~kun~" Sasuke yelled out going up the stairs to their shared bedroom, with Itachi trailing behind. 'Oh fuck-' Naruto thought as he knew what was to come. 

He quickly ran under the bed as the footsteps got closer, until they stopped right at the door. Sasuke slammed the door open with his sex craved face and Itachi's poker face, but with a smile.

Naruto definitely knew he was in trouble.

"Oh~ Naruto-kun~ Why are you hiding~??" Sasuke fake pouted, and then the search began. They checked the closets, bedrooms, and everywhere for Naruto. But to no luck they couldn't find their blonde uke. Until it dawned on them, they checked everywhere, right? Wrong. They didn't check under the bed! Sasuke ran straight to the bedroom with Itachi walking up there casually. And slammed open the door. 

"Naruto~kun!" "We know where you are~!!" He happily said, staring down at the bed. 

'Shit, shit, shit' Naruto thought, his rapid heart rate increasing. "Ne, Naruto. You might as well come out and stop playing hide and go seek, we already seeked you." Itachi said with a monotone voice. But in reality, he's just as much excited as Sasuke to get into Naruto's pants. "Fuck..!" Naruto silently whispered, meanwhile screaming in his head. "We'll give you a count to three, once I say 1 I'm pulling you out and we're going to—" "Okay, okay! I'm out Jesus!" Naruto interrupted Sasuke, he didn't want him to finish that very sentence he hears every time he tries to escape. He doesn't know as to why he tries to escape if he wants it just as much as they does. "Ma, ma, Naru~ so eagered, are we~?" Sasuke teased. "Shut up, and let's just get this over with." Naruto pushed past Itachi. "Oi, watch it brat, or we'll fuck you so rough you won't be able to walk without a wheelchair for a month." Itachi threatened, he had veins popping from the side of his head. He wasn't going to let ANYONE talk to his little brother like that, not even Naruto himself. Whenever Itachi thinks Naruto takes it too far into insulting Sasuke or he thinks he's talking wayy too harsh with Sasuke, that would lead to very heated s*x. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry.." Naruto apologized as he yanked his now sore wrists from Itachi's grasps. "You better be." Sasuke scolded Naruto. Naruto only rolled his eyes and went into their 's*x room' with Itachi and Sasuke trailing behind him.

~Skipping all that teasing and preparing shit because I'm rushing this and I'm bad at that~

The sounds of moans and skin slapping together filled the room. As Sasuke and Itachi both rammed into Naruto's tight bussy at the same time. Naruto felt full, two big pps ramming into his prostate at once, he felt like he was getting torn apart, the pleasure was beyond describing. 

He couldn't formulate any words, all he could do was to moan. "Do you get it *huff* Naru~? We're the only ones who can make you feel like this~" Sasuke whispered into Naruto's ear. Naruto shivered at his husky deep voice. "Hng~ C-cumming~!!" Naruto warned, he finally could formulate words. "M-me too," Itachi also warned. And afterward, Itachi and Naruto cummed at the same time. And shortly after Sasuke did too. 

Naruto was exhausted, he thought they were over. As soon as he closed his eyes to drift off to sleep. He earned a slap to his ass cheek causing him to yelp and moan in surprise. "Who said we were done?" "We still have all night~" 

957 words