🌺Shino🍥

🌺 🍥 = fluff

🌧🍥 = angst

🍋🍥 = Smut

ShinoNaru

Original au

During this timeline Naruto and Shino are both 8 years old.

It was a regular day, Naruto wakes up, forces himself up to get ready to go to the academy.

It was no different, the harassment from the villagers, and the hate-ful glares. It seemed as if it didn't bother Naruto anymore as if he were used to it.

But deep down it still hurted him.

On the way to the academy, he ran into a boy that looked his age. Curiosity got a hold of him and he approached the boy.

He softly tapped the boy on his shoulder not wanting to scare him.

The boy turned around to Naruto, even though he had shades on you could tell he had a curious expression on his face, he wanted to know what Naruto wanted.

"Uh..hello" Naruto spoke softly, looking down and intertwining his two index fingers with each other.

"Hi.." The other boy said back softly while standing up.

As the boy stood up, he was way taller than Naruto had imagined.

Naruto did not notice he was staring at the boy, after the boy spoke up.

"Uhm, are you okay?" The boy said.

"Uh, yeah, uhm sorry" Naruto sweat dropped.

"It's fine.." The boy said, looking down at his feet.

Clearly none of them knew how to carry on a conversation. They were un-experienced with this stuff.

People would avoid, run away from Naruto, or give Naruto disgusted and fear-ful glances.

The kids of Shino age would often call him weird or bully him just because he liked bugs.

It was an awkward silence before Naruto noticed a butterfly sitting on Shino's nose.

Shino of course noticed this and silently observed the butterfly.

Naruto not wanting the butterfly to fly away as well observed it.

After a few minutes of observing the butterfly it had flown away.

Shino let out a sad sigh, wanting the butterfly to stay, and sat back near the river.

He didn't forget about Naruto as he patted the spot next to him basically telling him he can sit next to him.

Naruto didn't want to let this opportunity turn to waste as he thought he made a new friend.

But he thought wrong.

They turned out to be something much more..

365 words