🌺 Tobirama 🍥

TobiNaru

Modern au

         Tobirama couldn't help it, he couldn't suppress his feelings towards things like the others. He was born that way, so why should he change it? For the likes of others? He wasn't the type of person to change ways for the way others like it. For example, what was his will always be his. 

And that's why he's angrily glaring at the other male making HIS Naruto blush. Surely it wasn't out of affection but embarrassment. 

His bubbly cute sunshine was used to Tobirama complimenting him in his own way which is technically flirting. So for another person let alone another man other than Tobirama to do that didn't set right with him, if only it made him slightly uncomfortable but Naruto rather die than to tell that to someone straight up to their face risking to hurt or offend their feelings. (Canon Naruto would straight up tell them he's uncomfortable to their face tho). And that's where Tobirama comes in.

Tobirama finally snapped once he heard and saw that guy ask for Naruto's number, Tobirama could tell how uncomfortable Naruto was and which made his blood boil even more.

Tobirama stopped leaning off of the wall and made his way towards the duo. He discreetly made his way behind Naruto. Neither males noticing. Taking this chance to pull Naruto to his chest in a possessive manner earning a surprised squawk/squeak from his lover. 

"T-Tobirama! You scared me 下衆野郎!" 

(下衆野郎: Shithead, asshole, sleazebag)

Tobirama finally stopped glaring at the other male and focused his attention on his cute but angry boyfriend. "Gomennasai," He chuckled. Naruto cutely pouted in response. Tobirama leaned down and stole a quick but affectionate kiss from Naruto.

"Let's go home Aisuru/愛する, hm?" Tobirama asked Naruto giving a death glare to the man in front of them.

(愛する: Love/The Japanese word aisuru, pronounced "eye-soo-roo", is a warm and lovely word that translates to mean "to love", "to care for", or "to have affection for".) 

"Yeah, I mean do want cuddles" Naruto blushed. 

"Well then let's go." Tobirama taking Naruto's hand. Tobirama couldn't help but to feel smug as he kept thinking 'I won'. "Ah, Sumimasen!" 

(Both "Gomennasai" and "Sumimasen" are used when you have made a mistake or inconvenienced someone. "Sumimasen" is also used when expressing a feeling of gratitude, but "Gomennasai" cannot be used in such situations. When you apologize to the higher or the senior, "Sumimasen" is used in general) Naruto bowed to the other guy. "It's okay, I have to go though" The guy nervously said not long before running off, probably creeped out from the death glare Tobirama kept sending his way. 

"What's up with him?" Naruto turned to Tobirama who quickly switched faces, from veins popping from his head, eyes darkened with no to little light shining through to the soft yet stoic face he carries around in public but only when he's near Naruto. "I don't know.." Tobirama lied 

—–—————————

An: I'm so so sorry for not updating for a while! Summer school and toxic family/household and shit. Not to mention writer's block. Also I apologize for the bad japanese and grammar mistakes! 

527 words