🌧Male Temari🍥

-------------------------------------

MALE TEMARI modern au

--------------------------------------

Trigger warning: Abuse.

Naruto's pov:

Finally, it was now third period! That means we only have...4 MORE PERIODS LEFT?! I groaned mentally in my head, how could I forget?

I prayed that something happens, something like a lockdown, tornado, at least something!

I said as I sat in my seat.

4th period was always chill, kinda like a break from what all the other previous periods put you through.

I was too deep into thought, that I didn't notice my boyfriend Temari sneak his hand up to my thigh.

The sudden contact startled me, when I recovered from the scare I looked over to Temari.

That son of a bitch had a huge grin or smirk on his face!

Before I could even cuss him out, he leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips

I was on flustered motherfucker

I quickly put my hands on my face, trying to hide the fact that I were flustered by the action

Boy am I glad the teacher seated us in the very back.

Temari seemed to like my reaction cause I could hear him chuckle.

Sadistic bitch.

I wanted revenge, and I just know how to do it!

This is going to get him good!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now time to go home, fucking finally.

Usually Temari would take me to his house everyday after school, but this time I went straight home.

As I was walking home, Temari's car pulled beside me. Great just fucking great.

"Oi, where are you going? We're supposed to go to my house after school everyday! Remember." I just ignored him and kept walking. "Oi! I know you can hear me!" He said clearly, getting pissed that I ignored him.

This is a perfect prank for him, because he has huge anger issues, and he hates being ignored.

"Oi, don't fucking ignore me! I'm getting frustrated as is! I waited 20 mins for you at the parking lot just to find your stupid ass walking home and then to ignore me?!" Temari scoffed.

I picked up my pace not wanting to hear him rage at me, just to my luck I was around the corner to my house!

He opened his mouth to say something but was caught off by me sprinting my way home.

I could hear him screaming my name and curses at me while trying to catch up with me in his car.

Track really paid off!

I finally made it to my doorstep, with Temari trailing behind me of course.

I didn't know Temari could be this scary!

My hands shake as I hear Temari's footsteps get close to me.

I tried to unlock the door, but was too late as Temari pushed me into my door.

I was shaking so bad, just this morning he was loveable but now he's just fucking terryifing!

My face faced towards the door pressing against it, as my lower half was pressed against Temari's.

I could feel his breath tickle my ear.

"Darling~ Are you scared of me?" He said in a fake sympathy tone.

"Of course I am! Who wouldn't be you sick bastard !" I said as trying to push him off of me

"My my~ You sure do have a sharp tongue~ Why don't we take care of that,hm~?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov:

Pains of agony filled the room, as Temari continued to beat the "stubbornness" out of Naruto.

What seemed like hours of begging and pleading for Temari to stop, he finally finished Naruto's "punishment".

Naruto was sitting in the corner with his knees brung up to his head stifling his cries.

While Temari stood there staring at his "art" with the same belt he beated Naruto with in his hands.

Naruto was covered in bruises, light bruises, and dark ones.

Naruto flinched as Temari squatted in front of him.

Temari seemed to notice this action.

He then had a grin plastered across his face, that soon faded away when he heard Naruto cry.

Temari got pissed off at Naruto cries, because to him it seems as if it were Naruto's fault he had to beat him.

"Stop crying before I beat you again." He said as he stood up towering Naruto.

'That seems to shut him up.' Temari thought. Temari's once teal and lively eyes were now dark and lifeless. Same goes to Naruto as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Once the loveable relationship they had, is now an obsessive, possessive and now abusive one.

Naruto wanted the old Temari back, the loveable one.

Now he has the new Temari, the bad obsessive, possessive, and abusive one. The one that Naruto hated, the one that Naruto felt as if he brought it out. He thought as if he's the one who released the monster out,

But the monster lived long into Temari this whole time, he was waiting for the perfect time to release it, Temari did not feel remorse and guilt for his actions.

He felt as if it wasn't his fault he's like this, it was Naruto's. He was addicted to Naruto's love. He was addicted to Naruto.

He's afraid to lose him, he feels as if he needs to make Naruto afraid of him and depend on him so he will never leave his side.

The once beautiful and happy couple is now an abusive gloomy couple.

Well, that's what it seemed to Naruto, Temari was happy.

Happy he could control and possess Naruto.

867 words