💫Starry Night 💫 NagaNaru

NagaNaru 

The starry night

Modern au

No one's pov: The stars shone against Naruto's natural Tan skin as the wind blew through his Blonde hair. The soft grass supporting his back as he looks up at the stars that amaze him. Though he wasn't alone, no. He's with someone special.

Nagato Uzumaki (Naruto's a Namikaze in this one). The two laid there in comfortable silence staring at the beautiful stars that shone bright at night. Naruto was too busy looking at the stars he didn't notice a pair of brown doe eyes staring at him as if he were a painting in a museum everyone admired. Nagato adored this boy, he really does. But he doesn't understand him at times, he mainly understands why he chose him, why him? What makes him so special, that he rejected the popular handsome uchiha boy (Sasuke) just to return the love he had for him. 

He spoils Naruto but Naruto spoils him right back, he doesn't understand why he isn't like the other ones. He was too into thinking he didn't notice the pair of beautiful ocean blue eyes staring softly back at him. It was until Naruto spoke up, "What's on your mind Nagato?" He spoke softly, he wanted to know why Nagato was staring at him like, as if Naruto proposed to him. Nagato snapped out of his trance, "Oh uhm nothing.." he said, looking away, not watching to make things awkward. At this point Naruto shifted his whole body to face Nagato's front. He cupped Nagato's cheeks and brought it to his face. "What's on your mind, love?" Naruto's touch felt deliqute or soft to Nagato's skin. Naruto reminds him so much of his mother. He didn't notice the tears falling from his eyes causing Naruto to go into full panic.  

"W–What?! —WHA! I'M SO SORRY—DID—DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG?? IF I DID I DIDN'T MEAN TO!! DO YOU WANNA BREAK UP WITH ME?! It's-fine if you wanna..—" Naruto was going to say something else, but was cut off by a pair of lips softly kissing his, Naruto was shocked at first, but kissed back. The kiss was a gentle and passionate loving one. Not with lust, they haven't gotten to that stage yet. They wanna wait till marriage or at least when they're ready.

Nagato pulled back so they could catch their breath, "Calm down darling, I'm sorry I scared you, you just—remind me of my mother.." Nagato smiled softly at Naruto. What Nagato said to Naruto really had a huge effect on him. He made Naruto all bubbly inside, Naruto made Nagato feel all warm and nostalgic inside. Tears started pricking the corners of Naruto's eyes, as they threatened to fall. "Bby don't cry" Nagato cooed as he pulled Naruto's head on his chest as he rubbed his back, Naruto sobbed quietly into his chest. When his sobbing seemed to calm down, he pulled Naruro back to see his tear stained face and puffy pink eyes. Tears were still gathered at the corner of his eyes, Nagato began to kiss them away as he couldn't bear to see his lover cry. The rest of the star grazing went lovely. As they talked about their pain with each other, cuddling, and showering each other in love. They went home as they started getting sleepy. They went to bed cuddling and feeling loved by each other, but they already felt that. They don't know where they would be right now if they didn't find each other at the lake. 

587 words