🌺 HAKU: The feminine couple 🍥

HAKU: The feminine couple

Modern au

Haku and Naruto had been dating since elementary school. It all started when Naruto saved Haku from some bullies picking on his feminine features. Usually Naruto wouldn't help, but since he knew how it felt to be picked on for having feminine features, he had to step in.

And ever since that day, they had been named the feminine couple.

The reason why is that Haku has long hair and a feminine face.

Naruto have long hair as well, he also have a feminine face, but his body is

Also feminine. He was born with curves, thick thighs, and a juicy as--.

Boys would fawn over Naruto feminine body shape, they only liked him because of his body.

Boys would also fawn over Haku mistaking him for a girl. It was very obvious that they were

(still is) dating, even a blind person could see it.

Because of their feminine features, they became very popular. Their fan-girls/fan-boys is basically them simping for their relationship.

The teachers also liked them because they were a good role model.

Straight A's, good attendance, great behaviour, they know how to get the class quiet as well.

When the teacher is struggling to calm the class down, all Haku and Naruto have to do is kiss. That'll make them shut up. They'll just stare in awe, and basically fangirl/fanboy.

Their life is perfect, although their childhood wasn't they wanted to make their future perfect. For them. For their family.

5 years later after they graduated from college Haku proposed, Naruto of course said yes. It was a beautiful moment for the both of them.

2 years later, Naruto wanted a child but was too nervous to ask Haku.

Little did he know that it was the same for Haku. Naruto pushed down his

Nervous feelings and built courage to ask him. To his and Haku's surprise they were,

Thinking the same thing, so of course Haku said yes.

Eight months later, they finally fully adopted the cutest baby boy anybody would have asked for.

They named him Hikaru (Uzumaki) (Hikaru- Hikaru can mean light or brightness.)

They couldn't ask for anything more perfect then what they have now.

Hikaru:

373 words 

373 words