🌺 Male Karin 🍥

🌺 🍥 = fluff

🌧🍥 = angst

🍋🍥 = Smut

Modern Au

--------------------------------------

Male Karin

------------------------------------------

AN::

I know in the show, they're probably cousins so in this book I won't make them cousins! I'm also changing Naruto's last name to his father's last name. Namikaze. Karin will still have his(her) last name. Alrighty to the book!

-------------------------------------------------

What seems like forever Naruto finally woke up from hearing his annoying alarm go off for the third time, he lazily gets off his bed to start the day. Naruto has the personality of Shikamaru, he's lazy, smart, and kinda salty.

And that's probably why he attracted his now boyfriend. Karin uzumaki.

Although they're two complete opposites, they balance each other out perfectly.

It was a shocker for some people when Karin announced it in front of the whole school.

You see Karin is a total pervert, he's also very popular which means he has his own fanbase. But when his fans heard about their relationship you'd think they will try everything in their power to ruin their relationship.

But nope! Actually they were die hard KarinNaru shippers. They confessed to shipping them before they even started dating.

So why Today was different from the others? Well, Karin was so clingy around Naruto, you wouldn't be able to see Naruto without Karin by his side. But why was he ignoring Naruto? What happened between them? Did they have a fight?

This hurt everyone's hearts, even the school staff's hearts. To see their favorite couple, not act like a couple anymore. They decided not to stick their nose and their business, but one thought differently.

Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto's bff since they were in diapers, besides from Shikamaru who is also bff's since diapers, along with Hinata, Neji, Sakura, Gaara, Lee, Choji, the list goes on.

He was determined to fix his bestie relationship.

He was determined to fix them.

..But how..? Just then an idea popped in his head! He smirked evilly as his plan may work.

----------------------------------------------

It was finally the end of the day, everyone was tired. While everyone was getting ready to leave and go home to rest. A certain raven hair was just getting started to carry out number one on the plan.

He wrote two notes, each one for the couple and stuffed it into the locker.

Of course, like always Karin and Naruto were the last one's out of the classrooms. They walked out of the classrooms, to meet in the hall-way. They shared eye contact for one sec and quickly turned their head around to quickly go to their locker to go home.

Since the principal was a hardcore shipper of KarinNaru he put their lockers together.

That came in handy for Sasuke's plan.

They remembered their lockers were together and awkwardly hurried to put their stuff away. Karin looked at Naruto wanting to say something to him, but frightened he didn't want to talk to him. He just turned his back and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto now at home, with his back to his bed and face to the ceiling, he started overthinking the possible reasons he screwed up and fucked up their relationship. He wondered if he could fix it, but listening to his head instead of his guts, he decided to leave it alone.

He then got a message from an unknown number that read, "Did you read the note?" Naruto thought to himself 'what note?' When it clicked, when he opened his locker a note fell out.

He quickly searched for the note, when he finally found it he sat at the end of the bed and read it.

After reading the note he looked at the bottom of the page to see who wrote that heart-warming poem and to his surprise it was his beloved boyfriend's name signed at the bottom. 'Karin Uzumaki' He never felt so loved by his boyfriend before.

It was the same for Karin too, they couldn't wait for tomorrow to come so they could shower each other with kisses, compliments, and hickeys.

Well the hickeys are Karin's ideas so are the Bite marks.

-----------------------------------------------

The next day::

Everyone was relieved when they saw their favorite couple act like themselves again. Especially Sasuke because he was the one who wrote the poems and brought them back together.

Let's just say he's an expert in love.

---------------------------------

10 years ago:

Karin and Naruto(Now a Uzumaki) are now married with two kids.

The two kids are twins.

Akimitsu(Means bright light because he was their light) Uzumaki (3) and Jiro(meaning second born because he was born minutes after Akimitsu) Uzumaki (3).

And still to this day they don't know that Sasuke actually wrote both poems for them, and he doesn't plan on telling them, afraid it would ruin their relationship, and their friendship with him.

Akimitsu:: 

Jiro::

(Not my drawing)

(Not my drawing)

851 words