🌧 Obito 🍥

🌺 🍥 = fluff

🌧🍥 = angst

🍋🍥 = Smut

Yandere(abusive) Obito x Naruto

Original shinobi au

An: I am going to make Obito a little more sadistic than he already is and abusive, tell me if you want a whole ass book about this

-----------------------------------------

Obito's pov:

"NARU-CHAN~" I yelled out to him as he ran away from me. My beautiful mate keeps trying to escape his new life with me. After all these years looking and searching for him and when I finally find him he wanna escape from me?!

I'm not going to let that happen, I thought as I did the hand signs to put him in a genjutsu.

You will be mine, forcefully or willingly. I deeply chuckled with a sadistic smile plastered on my face.

It didn't take long for me to catch my beautiful prey, I enjoyed his screams as the genjutsu replayed, his comrades dying a brutal death before his eyes.

I know he's weaker than me, he can't stand a chance against me.

It would be fun breaking him

-----------------------------------

!ABUSE WARNING!

Narrator's pov:

Blood drips from Obito's hand while he stares down upon the weeping beaten boy. Obito squats to match the level of the boy who has his knees to his chest hugging it.

"Daddy doesn't like punishing you~" Obito said as his sharingan spun wildly due to strong emotions.

"Well, 'daddy' doesn't like a lot of things." Naruto spat coldly.

Dadd- I mean obito chuckled sadistically at his smart-ass remark.

"Still have a sharp tongue..Hn, that won't do.." He said with a hint of glee in his eye.

"I guess I have to fuck it out of you~" He said with a sadistic smirk, enjoying the fear that wrote across Naruto's face.

Smut/Rape warning

Obito shunshined to the room where he keeps Naruto in.

As soon as Naruto's body hit the bed, he attacked Naruto's neck. Naruto was kicking and pleading Obito to not do this, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to be inside of him. He wanted to take him.

Obito grew frustrated with Naruto's resistance, he just decided to go ahead and do it. After-all , it is a punishment.

Obito lifted up from Naruto's neck, and Naruto thought for a moment that he still had a little humanity in him and he wouldn't do this to him.

But was he wrong.

Naruto sat up on the bed getting ready to leave the room, but was pushed down by the naked Uchiha.

Naruto's eyes widened as he realized that he was as-well naked and what Obito was about to do was going to be forgettable.

Obito saw the fear and surprise and Naruto's eyes and grinned sadistically at this.