🍋 Male Hinata 🍥

🌺 🍥 = fluff

🌧🍥 = angst

🍋🍥 = Smut

Modern Au

-----------------------------------------

Male Hinata

------------------------------------------

"Eeeeee!" Ino and Sakura squealed, "Jeez, guys it's not that big of a deal." Naruto said, now covering his ears trying to recover from their loud scream. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME NARUTO-BAKA!" Sakura said, holding her fists up.

She had veins popping up from the side of her head, and fist. "YOU LITERALLY HAVE A WHOLE HOT ASS BOYFRIEND AND DIDN'T TELL YOUR TWO BESTFRIENDS!" She yelled at Naruto holding him up by the collar of his shirt.

"I have to agree with Sakura-baka," Ino said, prying Sakura off of Naruto. "Aren't best friends supposed to tell each other everything?" She said, quirking an eyebrow at Naruto.

Naruto now feeling guilty for not telling his best friends about his relationship earlier. Before he could muster even one word he felt two arms wrap around his thicc feminine body, he felt his back hit someone's chest.

He turned his head to look at the person that dared to touch him, to find out it was his overprotective boyfriend. Hinata Hyuga.

He looked beyond pissed. Assuming he saw what Sakura did to Naruto.

It was no surprise that he would do something like this, actually this is the reason he only had a few friends. Everyone was scared to approach and befriend him, fearing if they made one simple mistake they would be the next victim of Hinata Hyuga.

All Naruto could muster was "H-hinata-kun!" Hinata paid no attention to him but whatsoever gave Ino and Sakura a death glare before growling out, "If I see you or anyone of y'all putting your hands on him. I will end you."

Before leaving and pulling Naruto right behind him.

Sakura and Ino smirked at his overprotectiveness and possessiveness.

They knew that Naruto wouldn't be able to walk on his own tomorrow.

Feeling as if it's partially their fault, they ordered him a wheelchair and continued on with their day, like nothing didn't happen.

But for Naruto..It was a day he'd never forget..

(pay respects for Naruto juicy ass-)

353 words