🌹Uchihas 🌹

🌹 Uchihas x Naruto 🌹

~Regrets~

For @KAWAIIKOOKIE

Contains: Gangbang, bdsm, degrading, curses, jealousy, possessiveness, daddy kink

Regrets. Naruto is regretting his previous actions. He should've listened to them. He should've stayed home and not gone to Kiba's party. Let's recap.

Naruto's pov: Today is Kiba's birthday party and he invited me to go, who was I to decline? But there was one problem..I can't leave the house without my daddy's permission, and even with permission I need at least one of them to come with. But that's not the problem, the problem is that they all had to go to work today. 

Sasuke and Itachi's parents are CEOs of this big business that they work for, they invited Madara, Shisui, Izuna, Obito, and Indra to work there not too long ago because they're family. So now that leads me here, on the bed spread out like a lazy starfish bored. 

This isn't fair! Kurama was right but Uchihas 😭, they're possessive, sadistic, cocky, cold, and potential yanderes. Man, I should've dated Shikamaru instead. At least he doesn't have his s/o locked up in the house like Rapunzel. 

And at that moment I just got a *brilliant* idea! Rapunzel escaped her tower so what if I escaped mines! They wouldn't know unless someone snitched but that won't happen because I have to be careful! Plus, they're coming home late anyways I just got to be back at 10! Yeah, that's a good idea! 

~20 mins later~ 

Third person pov: Naruto was all dressed up into an outfit Sakura picked out for him yesterday, she probably knew he were going to sneak out, it's Naruto after all that's why she wasn't shocked for him to ask her to pick him up and take him back home to and after the party. She expected this.

This what Naruto is wearing:

Hair styled like this: