🍋 Male Tsunade 🍥

AN: Okay I'm tired of copying and pasting the same thing every chapter so you know the drill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MALE TSUNADE modern au(college au)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: To make this legal and not incest, I'm aging up Naruto obviously like what I always do and aging down Tsunade. Also in this fanfiction Tsunade isn't not in any way related to Naruto. Okay back to the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsunade's pov:

"..Naruto~ You can't~Keep using~ Me as an excuse~ To skip class~" I said. Leaving hickeys on my favorite patient aka my two year fiancé.

"I hngh know hahhh~" He said trying to suppress his moans as I continued to suck and leave bite marks and hickeys around his neck, I'll worry about hiding them later, right now I'm too in the zone to worry about it.

"Don't hide your moans~ I wanna hear your cute voice~" I say whispering and licking the shell of his ear.

"B-but hhh~ if someone hears uuhhh~ u-us? Mmmm" He said in a shaky voice. 'Still worried about that. Hm. That won't do.' I then bit in a certain spot. I knew if I bit it he wouldn't be able and hide his voice anymore.

And I was right, he let out a high-pitched moan that I could have considered as a scream.

"UGH! FUCK IT!" He yelled. Before I could even ask what that was about he then slammed me onto the bed, of course he was naked and I was in my boxers, he then ripped my boxers off. His incredible strength surprised me because he did not struggle to rip it off.

Before I could even do anything, he slammed himself on my member earning a low grunt from me, and a loud moan from him. I'm relieved we convinced the principal to place us at the end of the hall-way.

He didn't give me a chance to move, before bouncing open and down on my member deep inside him. Fuck. His tight walls are clenching my member. I was in heaven and by the look on his face he was too.

God his face was so erotic, his eyes was rolling at the back of his head, tongue sticking out, his face is completely flushed. Everything about this was wonderful. I could tell he was getting tired of being in control.

I chuckled deeply, before flipping him over on the nurse bed. His ass was in the air for easy access. His face on the bed. My hand was holding both of his wrists behind his back as I used my free hand to choke him.

Of course he were able to breathe.

I can see tears forming in his eyes both from the pain and pleasure as I continue to ram into his prostate with in-humane speed and roughness. I can see his member twitching, I smirked as I thought might as well give him a punishment.

When he was close to cum, I put my finger on his slit denying his orgasm. He began to beg to let him cum but I only pressed my finger further in each time.

He finally gave in, a few sloppy thrust in, I finally cummed inside of him. I then let my finger off his slit and eagerly watched as his member quickly cummed.

I pulled out carefully not wanting to hurt him, I backed away to admire my art. All of my cum was flowing out of Naruto's ass. His eyes are still being rolled at the back of his head, his cheeks are deeply flushed, and his tongue sticking out.

His face was like this:

Let's just say Naruto had to be carried by Tsunade by all times(for a week) or use a wheelchair and couldn't attend school for about a week

652 words