Chapter 1

"Hey Jay, I'll be home in a few. Can't wait to see you guys." I finished leaving a message for Jay and turn my music back on. I was finally coming back home and I was ready to see everyone and my two crazy older brothers. I pull in the drive way and see my dad with beer in head walking up the drive way. " What the hell are you doing here?" He yelled as he see me getting out of the car. "Nice seeing you too dad." I was always closest to my father basically the favorite. But when I left with my ex that changed. My father stopped speaking to me.

"Come on dad, Jay told me he informed you I was coming home." I said rolling my eyes. I walked behind him as Jay was walking out the door. "Come on dad I told you Lily was coming home." Jay gave me a hug and help grab my bags. "Thanks Jay." I walked in and walked around. The house was a mess and he had beer all over the kitchen. "Really? With your condition and your drinking this much beer?" I said rolling my eyes. I walked back in the living room and sit in front of Jay and dad was beside him.

"So how long you here for?" Dad looked at my bags as he asked and then back to me. "I left Ray. So I'm staying. But I am finding my own place." Dad got up to get another beer and chuckled. "What you couldn't please him and keep him?" I looked at Jay, hoping he wouldn't ask as he saw the hurt on my face. " Dad drop it." I demanded. As he was going on and on about Ray I decided it was time for me to see Will. "I'm going to the hospital to see Will." I said getting up from the chair.

I grabbed my keys to my car to make my way to the hospital. "Lily don't mind dad. You know how he is." Jay said to me as he walked me out of the house. "I know." The memories of Ray and I was flooding back. I wanted them to leave and stop replaying in my head. I got into my car and drove off. I turn my music on and turn the volume on high.
I finally get to the hospital and walk in. It's been awhile since I had been here. When Will first got the job I was so excited for him. We would get lunch all the time with him. I even got close to Maggie and April. I was heart broken when I had to leave but I'm so excited to be back and see them.
I parked my car in the visitor area and walked to the hospital. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would. I walked in and see new faces. "Lily!" I looked over to see Maggie and her grinning ear to ear.

"Oh my gosh, girlie it's been so long." Maggie walked over to me and hugged me. "I know it's been way to long." I hugged her back and then she pulled me away. "Will doesn't know, does he?" I smiled giving her the she was correct. "He's going to be so excited to see you." I felt some ones arms come around me and I jumped not meaning to. "Oh I'm so sorry ." I turn around to see April and just hugged her hoping we can forget about that.

"Hey April. So glad to see you." I smiled and gave her the it's okay. "Let Will know he has a lunch visitor." Maggie smiled and I walked to the cafeteria and waited for Will. I took a seat and waited. So many new faces and some that I had remembered. I pulled out my phone to see the time and saw that Ray had tried to call me a few times. "I really need to change my number." I thought out loud. I closed my phone and place it on the table and then more memories of Ray came flooding back.

I jumped feeling a hand on my shoulder "oh my so sorry Lily. Just wanted to say hello. Sorry for scarring you." I looked up and see Dr.Charles. "Hey Dr.Charles. It's-its fine. I hugged him and he took a seat. "I'm just waiting on Will. He doesn't know I'm back. " I said with a smile. "So glad you came back. Will said you met someone and moved. Did you two move back?" I looked down and then back at Dr.Charles "no, it didn't work out."

I looked up as I hear my brothers voice calling my name. "Lily!" I got up and hugged Will. Some people were looking. Dr.Charles told us bye so we could talk.