Chapter 3

A few days had passed and I was back at Dad place. After Jay found out I was at a hotel he went off on dad.

I rolled out of bed I herd talking as I was getting closer to the Livingroom. I could tell it was Jay and Will but I didn't know who the other person was. I walked in and see Dr. Rhodes standing in the Livingroom as Jay was getting ready to walk out. "What's going on?" everyone looked at me. I notice dad was in the chair sweating and looking like he couldn't breath. "Come on dad you need to go to the hospital." Will was almost begging him to get up and go.

"Sir , please I understand you don't want to go but your breathing." Before Dr. Rhodes could finished dad was already arguing. "Dad, stop arguing and go to the hospital. You look like you really need to go." I said standing between Dr. Rhodes and Will. "What now your worry?" Dad was trying to stand up and Dr. Rhodes tried to calm him down. "You left this family Lily. You basically said you didn't love us anymore when you left!" I was fighting off tears and anger when he was saying this to me. "Dad you have no idea." I had to stop myself or I might have said to much.

"Lily. Don't please just go." I looked at Will shocked at what he said but, he was right I was making it worse. I grabbed my shoes and bag and headed out the door. I looked back and said. "Your wrong dad, I wanted to come back, I wanted to come back so bad." I closed the door behind me and left the house and across the street.

A few hours had past and I had gotten text from Will letting me know about dad and that he wanted to talk. I know what he wanted to talk about but I couldn't talk to him about that. I ended up getting a text from Jay saying they were getting a early lunch. I walked up to the station and made my way to Jay. "Hey officer Trudy." I said with a smile. She looked up and grinned big. "Well, Lily its been awhile." She said coming around her desk giving me a hug. "I know way to long." I'm here for Jay we are going to lunch." She smiled and let me go upstairs.

"Well look who's here." Alvin said seeing me walk in. He came up and gave me a hug and so did Adam and Kim. I didn't know Kim had made it up here until know. "Hey you guys. It's been ages." I smiled and then seen Hank. "Hey sweetie, you've been gone a while." I hugged him then pulled away. I had always seen him as a father figure. "I'm here for Jay we are going to lunch." He should be back soon." Hank said.

I felt a arm come around be and I felt cold chills go down my back and I ended up jumping a little. "woah, you ok Lily?" I looked at Jay and pushed a smile. "hah yeah, you just scared me that's all." Hank looked at Jay then both back to me. "Really I'm fine." I walked over to the door telling Jay I am ready to go. He grabbed his jacket and we both left the building. "So where do you ant to eat at?" I looked at him and then smiled. "Really, Pizza?" I laughed and then said "Yes, pizza." We walked down the street to one of the pizza places and then took a seat after we had ordered.

"So you going to tell me the truth at what happened at the station?" I knew what he was saying but I really didn't want to talk about it so I act stupid. "What you talking about?" I asked. "Lily, come on my whole career is knowing when someone is lying and sis, you are really bad at lying." We both smiling knowing that was true. "Jay." Before I could finish Jay got a call and had to go back to work. "Sorry I have to go. But I really want you to tell me Lily." Jay stood up and told the guy that he was leaving and then walked out of the door.

I wanted to tell him but my brother would go nuts if I told him what happened. And I just couldn't tell him the truth. I grabbed my phone and seen that Ray had call a few times and texted. "I really need a new number." I thought. Without reading the messages or listening to the left voice messages I deleted them and put my phone away as my food came out. I ate what I could and then decided to head out. I really wanted to see how dad was so I headed to the hospital.