Chapter 33

I looked down seeing Ray on the ground. He was bleeding and we were looking at one another. "Lily." Some pulled me away from Ray and brought me to the ambulance. I looked over at Ray who was surround by police. "Lily come on I need to check you out." I started to feel pain in my stomach so I placed my hand on the place and I felt my hand start to get wet. Jay walked behind me looked down. "Lily?" I looked at my hand and fell back. Jay caught me and placed me on the ground. "I got shot? Ray shot me?" I was in disbelief he actually shot me." The pain was starting to kick in and then before I knew it I was in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

I felt the needle go in for the IV but I didn't feel the pain. "Lily, I'm going to put you on oxygen." I looked over and grab Jay's hand. The pain was staring to get unbearable. I wanted to scream. "Jay hold this down on her wound." One of the paramedics said. I shock my head telling him not to. "Please it hurts." I cried. He holds pressure and finally the ambulance comes to a stop. "We're at the hospital." I was pulled out and Jay came out after us. "Dr.Choi , April room 2." I herd Maggie's voice "hang in there Lily." I grab Dr.Choi hand. "Connor. Where's Connor." He places my hand back down and looks at me. " Maggie is call him and Will. Try and relax we go you know." I looked around seeing who all was in here with me. Then I felt more pain. "Stop please" April grabbed my hand and squeeze it. "Lily Connor is on his way ok." I hear Connor and Maggie talking.
Connor and Dr.Latham comes in my room and I Connor comes up to me. "I'm sorry." I said crying. "Shhh it's not your fault." I start to get dizzy and then I pass out

I open my eyes with Connor sitting my my bed, Natalie and Will standing beside one another. "Hey." I whispered. Connor kisses my head and Will walks over. "You had us worried..again." Natalie walks up and holds my other hand. "He means he is glad your back." I smiled and close my eyes. I looked over towards the door and see Sarah and then Dr. Choi came back in. "Hey! look who is finally up. Sarah walks in and smiles at me. "Glad you are safe." Dr. Choi comes and checks everything. "Everything is looking great. You should be able to leave in a couple of days." I was relieved once he said that.

Everyone had left but Natalie. We talked a little bit longer but then she had to leave and get to work. I was by myself for a little bit till I herd a knock. "Hey Lily." Adam was standing at the door way. "Hey Adam." I said and told him to come in. He walks over to one of the chairs and brought it closer to me. " how are you feeling?" I adjusted a little "I'm feeling a little better. I can go home in a couple of days." He smiled and then we both say Jay walk in. "Lily we need to ask." I understood and processed to tell them everything.

"I just don't know where this went wrong. He was was a nice guy when we first met. Sweet, gentle and loving. What did I do to change him to turn so violent?" Jay walked over to me "you did nothing wrong sis. That was Ray's true self." Connor and Will walks in and Adam leaves. "I'll so you later" Adam says to Jay. "Get well soon Lily  and don't beat yourself up to much. He was a sick guy."  I smiled and he left. Connor walks over and brushes back my hair. "You ready for your walk?" I looked at Connor confused. "You need to get up and move around before they let you leave." I really wasn't ready to get up and wanted to just sleep. "Not right know Connor, maybe later." I rolled over and tried to get some sleep. I felt Connor lean down and kiss my head. " Ok later." He whispers