Chapter 20

Work was over and yes Connor had found out I was back. He wasn't to happy with how soon I came back but he understood why I needed to. Dr.Charles had stopped by and so did Will. Finishing the day up and finishing my folders. "Crap." I checked the time and notice it was starting to get late. I grabbed my things and headed for the door. I turned around locking my door noticing a letter that was on the crease of the door.
LETTER:
Dear my love.
It's been to long. Hope your doing well. I understand I hurt you and I sorry for that. Please forgive me. See you VERY soon.
Love, your boyfriend

My heart dropped and I felt sick to my stomach. "No, not again." I thought to myself. I throw the paper in the trash and rushed to the elevator. I looked back to make sure he wasn't behind me. I collided into someone and almost fell backwards. "You ok Lily?" I looked up and see Dr.Charles. " yes just." I couldn't finish I had to look back and then the sides. "So sorry. Just in a rush." I said getting into the elevator. I quickly pushed the button and then the doors closed. I wanted to cry or scream or maybe both. The doors open and April was standing in front of me. I didn't process what she said and just walked by.

I walked to the doors and felt a hand grab me and pull me back. "Let me go!" I screamed and swung my fist. "Hey hey! It's me!" Adam looked at me worried. "I'm so sorry Adam." He walked closer to me. "You ok?" I wanted to tell him hiding this was getting harder. "Adam," before I could start I saw Connor walking to us. "I'm ok. I promise." Connor walks up to us, I told him I was going to the car.

Connor POV:
"Hey what's going?" Lily was walking to the car and Adam looked concerned. "What is it?" I looked at Lily and back to Adam. "She remembers something and she doesn't want to tell us." I know he was right she is keeping to her self and very jumpy.  "Not to alarm you but she freaked out and almost punched me. I barely touched her arm and she freaked." I took a deep breath and know I needed some help. "Thanks Adam." We went out separate ways and know I need to figure out how to help Lily.

Lily POV:
I walked to the car and took a deep breath. Every sound was loud and even the silence. I looked around and I could her footsteps. "Who there?" I waited for an answer but didn't hear any. "Hello?" I try to open the doors but it was locked. The car doors finally unlocked I open the doors and got in quickly and locked it back. "Come on girl, just relax Connor will be in soon." I took a few deep breaths closing my eyes and hoping we will get home soon. "Lily?" I looked over and see Connor sitting beside me. I didn't even hear the door open or him getting in. "Lily, what going on?" I didn't say anything just looked out the window.

We made it to his place and we both went inside. I made my way to the kitchen area and grabbed some wine and a glass. Looking up from pouring my drink I see Connor looking at me with concern. "Ok,"
Was all I said and we both walked to the couch. I sat on the couch and he grabbed a the foot stool and sat in front of me. "I can't hide this anymore. And I'm scared all the time." Connor held my hand and looked at me. "I'm right here Lily." I closed my eyes and too a deep breath. And decide to tell him the truth.