Chapter 30

"Lily we found out who attacked you" I grabbed Connor's hand and got nervous. "Lily it's Ray." I stood up from my seat and started to pace. "Lily what are you not telling me?" Jay always knew when i was hiding something. "I have to tell the truth. He knows now." I thought I was fight myself to tell or not. "Lily!" Jay snapped me out of my thoughts and I took a deep breath. Before I could say anything Adam walked in. He takes a seat beside Jay. "Lily just tell us what you are trying really hard to keep secret." I looked at Connor and he lightly nod his head for me to tell. "I-I knew it was Ray." Adam and Jay both look shocked. "Okay, Lily tell us everything. You can't keep anything out. We need to know." I took a seat next to Connor and he held my hand. "Ok," I told them everything. And how I told dad before he passed. Jay was upset. No pissed, Jay was pissed. He stood up and looked at me.

" why would you keep that a secret! You should have told us Lily. You knew this whole time." Jay was standing up and was rubbing his forehead. He walked out and left. Adam was on the couch shocked. "He was my boyfriend, we broke up he wasn't happy. And he followed me back home." Connor came up to me placing his hand on my back. "Lily tell him everything. He needs to know." Connor brought me back to the couch. "Fine" I said.

Connor grabbed my hand once I was finished. Adam looked at me and then put his things away. "Lily anything else you want to tell me?" I shock my head no and he got up and left. "Jay isn't going to speak to me for awhile." We all got up and Connor walked Adam to the door. "If anything else does come up please let me know Connor same with Lily." Connor opens the door to let Adam out. "Will do." I walked over to the window and looked out. I felt Connor arms come around me. "Connor, you understand why I could tell them, right?" Tears started to come down my face. Have Jay that upset hurt. "He will understand Lily. Just give him time to cool off."

The next day came quick, and Connor and I was getting ready for work. "Let's go out tonight." I looked at Connor and laughed. "We just went out silly." He laugh to remembering. "But I want to do date night." He said pulling me in. He hadn't put if shirt on yet and it was standing with his pants on. I wrapped my arms around him and looked up to him. "Well let's do dinner tonight here. I will cook something special." He made a face and stepped back. "Umm, well Lily I love you and all but, your cooking." He started to smile. "Fine you cook I watch and drink wine. "That's a date." He said pulling me in for a kiss. I quickly push back before kissing. "What you telling me I suck at cooking and you think you get a kiss?" I rubbed his hair and laugh. "That all you get." I went to turn around and then I felt his hand and pull me in and he kissed me. "Your so funny."
I grabbed my bag and we left for work.

Connor was working in the ED today and I had an appointment with Dr.Charles. I decided to tell him everything since Jay and I was definitely certain Will now knows. This was going to be a long, long day.