Chapter 15

A few days had passed and I was getting ready to leave. I couldn't tell Adam anything else. This was between Ray and I and if I told anyone they would get involved. Connor had invited me to stay with him. We had became very close. I was happy with him and he really did make me feel safe. Will and Jay wasn't happy I did have more to say but I really didn't want them involved I couldn't trust them.

I woke up with April bring some flowers in the room. "Who are these from?" I smiled. She placed them on the table and handed me the note that was with them.

Note: My sweet Lily. Hope your feeling better. See you soon. With love and support.
          Your love.
              Ray

I ripped up the note and through it in the trash. "You ok Lily?" April asked. I closed my eyes calming down. "It's fine please give those flower to someone else." She agreed and walked out.

The rest of the day went by quick Ms. Goodwin came by and checked on me and so did Dr.Reese. I got out of bed since I was leaving soon. I changed clothes and started packing. I was still sore but luckily it was getting better. I still get dizzy spells but not as bad. And my ribs were healing but breathing hurt like hell. Ray had done a number on my but in time I'll do the same to him.

"You ready Lily?" Will was standing behind me and had paper in hand. "Where is Connor?" Will smiled and walked in. "Parking the car." Dr.Charles was standing behind Will. " hello Dr.Charles." I smiled and he did the same. "Just checking to see how you were before you head out." I let Will grab my thing and we head for the door. "I'm doing fine." I smiled. I wasn't but I had to. "Dr.Reese and I are here if you need us." I thanked him and left.

Connor helped me to the car as Will put my things in the truck. "They should have wheeled you out." Connor said a little annoyed. "Connor I didn't want that so I walked." After he helped me in the car I placed my hand on his newly grown beard. "I like this." I smiled. Connor and Will talked for a second and then Connor got into the car. "You ready?" We grabbed each other's hands and I looked at Connor "yeah."

The drive was quick he didn't live to far from the hospital. I saw jay's car and then seen him walk out of the building. Connor parked and helped me out. "Hey Jay, what you doing here?" I was confused since he was supposed to be at work. "Came to help." He was hiding something but not sure what.

We made it to Connor's apartment and went in. Jay was shocked a little. The place was big and beautiful but his reaction was priceless. "Jay close your mouth your going to catch flys." We sat in the living room once my things were in and talked. Jay decided to go since he needed to get back to work. "Jay." He stoped and turn back around to face me. "Yeah?" I took a deep breath not really wanting the answer. "Has dad said anything. You know asked about me? Or anything?" Jay looked down the said " really no. He's still mad. You know how he is Lily." I felt hurt that even as hurt I was he didn't even care. "Lily, I do have one question." I looked at Jay and then told him to go ahead. "Was it Ray who did this?"