Chapter 35

I walked into work and grabbed my things for the day. Connor was off and was having a thing tonight for his dad. He definitely was to thrilled about it. "Dr.Manning , Lilly your up! We both got up from the computers and ran to the patient. "Room3" Maggie yelled. "29 year old woman belated my boy friend. Lost consciousness but came to when we put her in the ambulance." We place her on our bed and got started. "What's your name sweetie?" Dr.Manning asked. "Kelly." We start the work up and X-rays. "Four broken ribs." Dr.Manning said . Dr.Bekker comes in and looks Kelly.  "Ribs will heal on there own." Dr. Manning and Dr.Bekker takes them they both went their separate ways.

They day had went and gone and it wasn't to bad. I started to feel sick to my stomach so I can to the bathroom. "Lily you ok?" Ms. Goodwin was at the door. "All good." I walked out and see her standing at the door way. "Do  you need me to call anyone?" I looked up from washing my hands "no I'm good thanks." She looked at me again and leafy me alone. I walked out of the bathroom and went to leave. "Lily you good?" Maggie came up behind me before I left. "Yeah." She gave a look. "Well Ms.Good win talk me what happened." I rolled my eyes laughing. "Probably something I ate."

I walked to my car and head back home. The place was dark when I got there and it looked like Connor wasn't home. I had that feeling again and ran back to the bathroom and got sick. I walked out and sat on the bed. "Maybe a bug." I thought. I got dressed for bed and decide I should just go to sleep and hopefully I felt better.

I woke up in the middle of the night and got up and ran to the bathroom to get sick. Connor walked in and turn the light on for me. "Lily? You ok?" I looked up and seen the concern in his face. "Just a bug I'm." I couldn't even finish my sentence before getting sick. Connor rushed to pull my hair back and help me back up. "Don't Connor you know I hate when you see me like this." I protested . He rolled his eyes and helped me back in bed. "I know and don't care." He said kissing my head.

The next day was better I got up and felt fine. I walked to the it kitchen and grabbed some water. Your not going in are you?" He asked. "I have to work Connor." I laughed. I was tired and my body hurt but I needed to work. I took a shower and got ready for work. We decide to take one car and ride together. "You know I love how concern you get. I smiled he looked over at me and smiled. "I know." We got out and walked into the building. The first half of work was going great no nausea and I was actually hungry. Connor and I walked to the cafeteria were Dr.Charles and Ms.Goodwin was talking. A few of the new students were there and some patients families. We got sandwiches and a drink. We sat down Dr.Bekker came by. "Dr.  Rhodes. Lily." I open my sandwich and felt sick from the smell. I stood up and ran out to the bathroom. "Is she pregnant?"