Chapter 26

I walked out of  Dr.Charles office. Connor was sitting on the bench on his phone. "You ready to go?" I asked him since he didn't even noticed me. He smiled and got up. We walked to the elevator and got in. Sarah jumped in before it closed all the way. "What you doing here this late?" I asked her , looking at her and noticing she was out of breath. "Just had to finish my rounds took longer tonight then normal. "You ok?" Connor asked her seeing she was really out of breath. "Yeah, ran to the elevator. Going to meet up with Noah." I smiled at Sarah. She had a bad break up with Joey and I was glad she was starting to see Noah he really likes her.

The doors open and we all got off. Sarah said bye to us both and we left. Connor walked to the doctors lounge to grab his bag and we left. "Lily I want you to move back to my place." I stopped in my tracks and looked at Connor confused. "What ? Why?" Now Connor looking confused and grabbed my hand. "Lily I love you, and I want you to move in with me. I understand you had a bad last relationship and I want to protect you. Please move in." I took a deep breath and thought for a moment. " okay," Connor smiled and hugged me.

He drove me back to my place and came in. "Anything to drink?" I walked over to the kitchen getting me a glass for my wine. " yeah, I'll have some wine too." I gave him his wine and we both drink. Connor grabs my waste and pulls me into a kiss. We put our glasses down and he runs his hand up my hair. And I run my hand down his hair to his back. We make our way to my room. I turn the lights on, but Connor turns it back off. I take his shirt off and he takes mine off. He gently lays me on my bed and then comes on top of me kissing my neck. I run my hand down his back.

We were laying down in my bed with the sheets on us. I was laying on Connor's Chest and his arm wrapped around me. "I could stay here for days." I said smiling. He was gently grazing my arm and placed his chin on my head. "Same." We stayed where we were for another twenty minutes then we bother got up. I walked over to my drawers and grabbed my sweatpants and a shirt. We both walked to the living room and sat down. "So we can pick a day for you to move in?" I laugh a little noticing how excited he was. "What about this weekend?" I agreed and kissed Connor. "You ready for dinner?" Connor asked. I looked at the clock and it was already 8. "Later dinner don't you think?" He shrugged and then got up to order Chinese.

After food arrived we sat on the couch eating and talking. I hear my phone go off and that's when I get the message from Jay. "Hey dads been hurt you need to come to the hospital." I looked at Connor and he was looking at his phone. "Your dad." He says and got up. I changed shirts and kept Ed my sweatpants on. We get into Connor's car and head to the hospital. "Connor what if he?" Connor cuts me off before I could finish. "We won't know till we get there."

Connor let's me out at the ED and he goes park. I walked in and see Maggie "hey Maggie." She looks up and points "room 3" I thanked her and went to the room. I took. Deep breath and then walked in. "Dad you need to stay in bed." Will said. "What the hell is she doing her?" I looked over at Jay and Will looked over at me. "Hey dad."