Chapter 14

"Do you know what happened?" I closed my eyes remembering how I ended up here. I open my eyes quickly as Ray face and voice came to me. I throw the paper and jumped a little "your ok." I started to freak out more and then grabbed the tube and started to pull it out. "Lily." I pulled the tube all the way out and start to cough. "Lily!" Connor grabbed the Oxygen mask and placed it over my face.

"I'm sorry I ." It hurt to talk and couldn't finish. Dr.Charles decided it was time for me rest and that I needed a break. Connor walked out with Dr.Charles and they both looked back. I look over at the paper and then closed my eyes. His voice was in my head I could remember every word he said. "This was for the park baby." I couldn't remember the attack but I remember his voice and the words. I open my eyes and I see April coming in. "Hey Lily, Dr.Charles want me to give some medicine to help relax. I felt panic come through me I couldn't allow his voice to be stuck in my head. I didn't want to rest. "No, April." I stated. "Lily it will help." She placed her hand on my shoulder. "April I said no. Please get Dr.Charles."

After thirty minutes had past Dr.Charles walked in and took a seat. "No questions, and medicine. I'm relax enough." He sat back in his chair and looking at me. "When your ready to talk about it I'm here." He gets up and leaves the room. Jay walks in with Adam. "Hey, Lily. Can we talk." Jay asked stepping in. "Yeah." I knew what was about to happen.

"Hey Lily, glad your doing better." Adam gave a small smile and then looked at Jay. "Lily do you remember anything from that night?" I looked at my hands and then to Jay and Adam. " No, it's all a blur." Adam walked to Jay and said something and Jay left. "Thought it would be easier if Jay take a break. I smiled knowing he was right. Jay was making everything harder. "I really don't remember anything." Adam sat down. "Lily I've known you for a very long time. We practically grow up together. Please don't lie." I looked over to the door and see Connor he was talking to a nurse and then looked over at me. "Can Connor come in? I need him."

Adam got up and went to Connor. And they both walked back. "You ok Lily?" Connor was worried and checked the monitors. I grabbed his hand. "I just need you in here." He took a seat and Adam did the same. "Ok, Lily do you remember that night?" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Yeah some." Connor squeezed my hand.
"That night I was coming home. Connor and I was on a date. I walked into my apartment, I reached for the light switch to turn my lights on. But it wouldn't come on. I". I felt myself panic as I could hear his voice in my head. "Lily, your ok." I hadn't realize Will had came into the room. I took a deep breath and then went on. "I felt him grab me and through me on the floor." I started to cry then memories were coming back not only his voice. "Please no more." I begged crying. "We can take a break." Adam said.

Will, Connor and Adam walked out to talk. I watched as Connor went to the desk and then came back. "You doing ok?" I smiled a little and then closed my eyes. "Just tired." I hated this but I knew I had to tell him. But I really didn't want to