Chapter 32

This was it my life was going to be over. That was going to be the last things my family, coworkers and my boyfriend would see of me. I snapped that thought out of my head and tried to figure what I could do. He placed me in the front seat and we drove off. "Ray please slow down." I felt nauseous and me being scared wasn't helping it. He picks up the gun and slams the butt to my head and everything went dark.

"Come on Lily wake up." I slowly open my eyes and see Ray walking and holding the gun. Everything was coming back and I remembered Ray taking me. "Finally." He said coming my way. My legs and wrists were taped up and tape was over my mouth. He picks me upright and placed me leaning on the wall. He takes the tape off my mouth. "Why did you do this to me Lily. We had something good ,like really good!"  I didn't know what to say I was scared I would say something wrong. "I'm so sorry Ray, I don't know what I was thing. Please forgive me." He punches me in my face and  yells "you are lying! Stop lying!" I raised my hands up with tears coming down. "Fine, you scared me. You changed after we moved. You became mean." He stood up and started to pace back and forth. "It's your fault. You wouldn't listen and wanted to leave me." I shook my head not agreeing. "I just wanted to visit my father and brother. I missed them." He didn't believe me and started hiring me more. He lifted me up and throw me back on the ground.

Thirty minutes had passed and Ray was finally finished with me. He kicked my side one more time before leaving the building. I was on the ground with blood coming out of my face. I ended up spitting out some blood. He had kicked my back and punched my face and stomach. I was in pain but it was starting to go numb. He walks back in and throws a small place with cheese, crackers and a little bit of bread. "Eat" he walks off to the other side of the room and leaves me alone. I couldn't hold back the tears I started crying from the pain and me wanting my family. "I should have said something earlier" I thought to myself. I ate two of the crackers and then pushed the plate away. I finally drifted off to sleep.

I got woken up with yelling coming from outside. Ray ran into the room and pulled me up. "Come on!" He said grabbing my arm. "Ray we have the place surrounded, come out with your hand up." I felt relieved when I herd that. "This all your fault." He backhands my face and I felt blood drip down my lip. "I'm sorry Ray." He opens the door and I see ten cops in front behind there cars. I looked to one side and see Adam and Hank guns drawn out. I was looking for Jay then I herd his voice. "Lily." I saw the worry on his face was hopping he would do anything stupid. "Let her go Ray." Hank ordered. Ray pulled me tight and pointed the gun to my head. "Sorry can't do that. You take me down I'll take her with me." I placed my hand on Rays arm since he started to get a tighter grip. "Please Ray if you love me you'll let me me go." He turn me around and we are looking at one another. "You will always be mine." I hear a gun shot then another and another.