Chapter 8

1st person POV. (Y/N)

I see that Charles is alone in the room when. I enter. Tony closes the door behind me as I sit down in the chair separated from Charles by a table. He's not as good of hiding his shock at my presence as Jhon so his eyes are wide and lips are slightly divided.
"How are you doing Charles? Can I get you anything?" I ask him giving him a fake smile.
"I- uhh- what-"
I cut him off. "Let's get straight to the point. Give me the information I need and I will help you get a lighter sentence."
"What do you need?" I liked how easy Charles was, I was quite hungry and uneasy after questioning Jhon so I wanted all of this to soon be done.
"I have a paper and a pen outside this door, I want you to both write who you're working with, even the ones you barely come in contact with, then I want you to write about all the locations you know of that are being used by the organization you're a part of," I tell Charles the instructions and he nods.
"I'll do it just give it." He sounded quite annoyed but didn't do anything at the thing that annoyed him.
I walked in and out of the room getting two pieces of paper this time, one for each question of mine he was supposed to answer, and a pen. I put it on the table in front of him and leaned against the wall waiting for him to complete his task.
I walk out when he hands the papers to me. "Here you go," I say to Tony when I meet him and the others walking out of the observing room.
"Let's head up, SHIELD will pick them up in an hour or two." Tony puts his hand around me placing it on my shoulder and we walk to the elevator, we have to go in two separate groups as we are too many to fit in all at once.
"What's all this?" Sam asks when the second group comes up to the living room. I and Wanda look at each other grabbing the bags without a word and walking up to our rooms to put away our newly bought clothes.
We meet in the hall and giggle when walking to join the team again.
"No, like what was that?" He asks us.
I raise my brows. "It was obviously shopping bags, you blind ass."
We sit down for a quiet and relaxing evening. We decide to release the cooks of the day by ordering some Thai food.
"We have got to order in more!" I exclaim when I swallow my last bite.
"Y/N, you know we're superhero's right?" Rhodey asks.
"Yeah so?"
"We have to have a healthy diet." He tells me.
"Fine, I retract my statement." I throw my hands in the air.
"Y/N, I was thinking, we never officially announced that you're an Avenger, so maybe we should hold a press conference introducing you and then have a small party?" Tony suggest and two of our teammates, Bucky and Strange, complain about another party.
"Seriously, we have a party every month at the least!" Comes from Bucky. While Strange asks Tony; "Tony don't you think a press conference is enough?"
"Well, it's up to Y/N," Tony says with annoyance at the complaints.
"I think the press conference is a great idea but the party should be exclusive, like really small."
"How small?"
"I don't know, a hundred people that you choose." Tony frowns but doesn't say anything.
"I'm going to go down to train a bit before bed, I'll just say good night to you guys now."
I walk into the gym surprised to see Loki throwing punches bare-chested at a punching bag. I freeze in my steps wondering if I should just go straight to bed. No, I'm not going to avoid him that much, we can still be in the same room, we have to be able to do that, we're still partners. Even though we shouldn't be.
I walk to the punching bag furthest away from him. I glance at him before starting to punch it like Loki, he ignores my presence. Good, I think to myself.
My fists collide with the hard bag, I keep on punching it and forget myself a little letting the anger out and imagining that it's Loki. I punch the bag wrong getting me to stop and grunt. "Fuck," I say. I examine my hand and hear Loki stop hitting his bag. I glance towards him and see him stopping the bag and looking at me.
"You alright?" He asks.
I ignore him but he walks to me. I turn my back to him and continue looking at my hand wiggling it to see the damage.
"Ouch, " Escapes my mouth and Loki turns me around by the shoulder. "What?" I ask him annoyed at his concern for me.
"Let me have a look." He says putting his hand out for mine. I think for a minute before putting mine in his. This is only because I don't know a lot about hand injuries, I tell myself that while Loki looks at my hand turning it over.
"Ow, careful," I say and he looks at me.
"Sorry." He pauses. "I need to wrap up your arm." He tells me to sit down and I sit down on a bench while he retrieves the medical kit hidden by the door of the gym?
He walks back to me and searches the box.
"It's over there." I point, helping him out as he struggles to find the tape.
"Thanks, " He mutters and takes my hand gently once again. "You've got a strained wrist." He informs me.
"Yeah, I figured." Even though I didn't know many things about hand injuries it was a possibility that crossed my mind.
He circles the tape around my arm, he does it tightly and when he's done I thank him and he leaves.
What just happened? Why was I letting that asshole help me?
I finished up in the gym and clean up after myself, then going to sleep.