Chapter 25

1st person POV. (Y/N)

I and Loki have been dating for two and a half months, going on dates in the kitchen at nights when everyone's asleep or in their rooms.
The dates have varied from dinner to training dates. We've taken baths together and woken up early to have a date where we cook for everyone.
No one knows about us yet. We haven't got the chance to tell everyone at once because everyone's always doing something involving me and Hydra.
I wish this Hydra problem would just go away and we could forget this.
"Y/N," Tony says pulling me to reality from my thoughts. "Y/N," Tony says again.
I look up at him, eyes wide.
"Loki's going to stay with you this mission. You know the drill, you don't go out except on the balcony for ten minutes, and if anything suspicious happens you alert us and we'll wrap up our stuff." Tony tells us the thing he's told me and the person who's babysitting me, this mission, a hundred times.
"Yeah, I know." I nod annoyed.
"We're heading out," Tony says and everyone in their suits leaves the room leaving me and Loki alone by the conference table.
"What do you want to do?" I ask Loki offering him to choose what date to have.
"I'd like to do everything that includes you," Loki says as he stands up and walks over to me.
"Yeah, I don't know." I shrug.
Loki pulls me up from my chair and pulls me into a hug.
"Come on let's begin by changing." I put my hand through Lokis who starts to walk up to our room.
Loki pulls me with him each step he takes, pulling me out of the sadness I'm experiencing while this Hydra thing is going on.
"You choose some kind of dress. We're going to be fancy for today." Lok tells me, leaving me by my door and he goes into his room.
I open up my dresser looking over the dresses I own. I shake my head not wanting to wear any of them. I dig through them looking for something.
And there it is, the dress I wore on the double date with Paul, Loki, and Stella. This is the one I'm wearing.
It's emerald green and I quickly put some make-up on.
I open the door where Loki is standing in his suit. He's so amazingly handsome. He smiles but suddenly it disappears.
"I forgot something, hang on." He says and walks into his room. I follow him peaking through his door.
It's very horrible how plain our rooms are.
If I wasn't on house arrest I'd ask Loki to take me on a date to IKEA. God, I'd really like to go right now.
Loki gets to the door and quirks a brow when he sees the look of wanting on my face, he looks back down onto his hand where he's adjusting a watch on his wrist, probably what he was getting.
"It's nothing," I tell him and take his hand. Although could I persuade him to take me there if there was enough time for us to go there, spend a little time there, and get back here.
"How long do you think we have before they come back?" I ask Loki while we walk down the hall slowly to the stairs.
"Privately Tony told me they would be about five hours they expected. Why'd you ask." I shrug.
"Do you have something in mind?" Loki says stopping turning me to him and pulling me into his chest. His hand travels quickly down my back, stopping above my ass.
"Maybe." I bite my lip but break away from him. "But not in that kind of way," I smirk.
"You do?" He questions a little disappointment in his face but doesn't push.
"You might like this but at the same time you may not," I tell him.
"Come on," Loki says taking my hand to continue walking. "Tell me what you have in mind."
We begin to emerge down the stairs. "I want to go to IKEA. On a date. To buy some decorations." I say. "And I have a backup for when they get back," I quickly blurt out before he says no. "We can tell them we got a package."
Loki looks at me considering the idea.
"Y/N, I- I don't think that's a good idea." He says with a sweet voice.
"Please, you're the God of Mischief, it's mischievous and fun, we've never had a real date and it's perfect. Please. I do not believe that anything would happen and we're amazing at hiding our relationship so I think Tony especially wouldn't find out. Please Loki." I argue my case.
Loki sighs. "I- for an hour," Loki says and he turns away from me to walk to the kitchen to get himself water he says but I know he's hiding a mischievous smirk on his face.
I smile and sot down waiting for him.
"I think we should go in this to IKEA," I say and point to our clothes.
"Sure," Loki says sipping his water over the sink.
I smile and run over to Loki to kiss him. "Thank you, and I promise nothings going to go wrong."
"Let's go." Loki puts his glass down in the sink and we walk downstairs to the garage.
We sit down in the first vehicle we see. Loki of course sits down in the driver's seat and me in the passenger seat. Loki opens up the garage door and backs out, squeezing my thigh and keeping his hand there when we're out on the road.
I roll down the window breathing in the fresh air, I miss being outside.
I connect my phone to the car and pick a playlist to sing to. The song that's first to come on is 'Promiscuous'. Loki has begun to know my whole playlist as I listen and sing to it frequently so he whispers the lyrics.
"How you doing, young lady? The feeling that you're giving really drives me crazy." I sing. The drive is about twenty minutes so we get two other songs, 'R U Mine' and 'Lights Down Low'.
Then we're here. I jump out of the black jeep. With Loki joining me on my side. We take each other hands and walk into the big blue and yellow building.
"So what kind of theme do you want in your room?" I ask Loki as we go up the escalator.
"Uhm, just dark and green?" He shrugs.
"Well, we'll figure something out." I squeeze his hand and smile in excitement.
We find a board on the floor and figure out that the decorations are on the first floor, down the stairs after the dining hall. So we decide to speed through this area and go and eat.
"What would you like?" I ask Loki when we get in line. He looks up at the menu and glances over the words. He shrugs.
"I'll just have what you're having."
"I'm craving Swedish Meatballs," I tell Loki and he smiles. "Do you want right or twelve meatballs?"
"Eight."
"I'm going to get twelve."
We're up and as I tell the woman our order she looks both of us up and down, criticizing our clothes in her mind. Loki puts his arm around my waist and we move down the line to receive our plates.
"I'll pay," I say to Loki who holds our plates while I scan my card.
"Where do you want to sit?" Loki asks.
"You pick." Loki rolls his eyes and picks a table with two seats.
"Do you like it?" I put a meatball in my mouth.
"Food from here is never going to please me like food from Åsgard," Loki tells me.
I nod and we continue to eat and get stares from people.
"So green and black?" I say when we have finished eating and are walking down the stairs to the ground floor.
"Sure."
I slide my fingers in between Loki's while my other fingers feel the decorations we're walking by.
"Y/N, you should not do that." Loki scolds me.
"Why?"
"Are you child?" He laughs. "You're supposed to look first then touch. Sometimes only look." Loki says with a smile on his face. I pull back my arm, settling it by my side.
"I think that in the exit we should get ice cream," I say, picking up two silver candlesticks for me and two gold candlesticks for Loki. "Are you okay with gold in your room?"
"Sure." Loki answers while picking up a vase.
"You? A vase? Didn't take you for that type." I confess.
"Really? You underestimated me, I grew up in Åsgard, my room was covered in vases, candles, and silk."
"Silk? You guys must be rich." I tease knowing he and his brother are princes.
"Must be." He checks out a bedsheet. "How big is our bed?" For a second I'm too stunned to answer, he said ours! "Y/N?" Loki asks again.
"Oh, two by two," I answer, not quite sure. I give him a peck for no reason and go on to pick out a few more accessories.
"What have you done?" Loki chuckles when we're getting ice cream. His hands are full of bags filled with decorations.
"Nothing, " I take a bag from his hand, giving him his ice cream.
Loki licks his small ice cream while I lick my huge one. We walk to the car and after we put the bags in the back of the car Loki checks his phone to discover that no one has found out anything, or at least no one has tried to call us.
I connect my phone again and start playing some songs, we don't start driving until Loki has finished his ice cream, probably because he's a bit unsure how to do it.
But Loki finally starts the car and we crawl out of the parking lot of IKEA.
"She said oh oh oh, shut up and dance with me!" I sing, I wait a few seconds before starting to sing again swallowing the last of my cone. "Oh, we're bound to be together, bound to be together! She took my arm! I don't know how it happened! We took the floor and she said!" My voice echoes through the car, Loki smiles while I continue to yell the lyrics of the song.
"Can you find that cigarette song?" Loki asks when this song finishes.
"You mean 'Hey Gringo'?" I ask and start looking.
"Yeah. Can you also put this song on pause while you do?" Loki asks and I laugh.
"Sure."
I'm about to press play when all of the sudden there's a loud explosion near us. It sends the car and us up in the air, we go in multiple circles and it's like I'm watching it happen outside my body in slow motion, Loki's head goes into the window breaking it and hitting himself, I hit my head on the dashboard getting a sharp pain in my forehead.
The car lands upside down and confusion and regret hit me.
My vision is blurry and I'm hanging from the set belt. I look around and when I see Loki unconscious hanging like me I see clearly.
I try to unfasten my belt but it doesn't budge, so I try to reach Loki's phone on the floor but I'm not near getting it, I start to panic and look around me when outside the broken window black-dressed men and women are surrounding us.
I look at Loki again and see the blood start to drip down his forehead. I reach over to Loki and tug him to me, lifting the injured side of his head to me, I decided using my powers to make sure he lives is better than using my powers to try and save us, mostly me from getting captured.
Once again I lay my hand on Lokis's head and start summoning my powers with a few thoughts of healing him.
God we never should've gone, I never should've asked Loki to go and he never should've allowed me outside the compound.
I hear the door of the car start to rumble alerting me that my work is about to be unfinished.
"I'll come with you!" I yell to the Hydra agents surrounding the car. "Just let me say goodbye!" I lie, they'd never let me heal an Avenger.
They don't respond but when I finish healing Loki and kiss his head goodbye, they rip open the door and cut the seat belt, making me fall to the ground, before I recover they drag me out harshly. Scarping my skin that's not covered with my now ripped emerald dress on the ground.
I'm held with my arms behind my back and I'm blindfolded then I feel a needle spearing through my skin. Whatever that liquid was I got knocked out in just a few seconds.