𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 (𝕀𝕍)

Not being able to go fast was agonizing. Leaving both of them to fester in their anxieties about the child's safety. As they wasted yet another day without sleep before they made it back to Mos Eisley. In fact, it was twilight when they had finally arrived, but neither of them had the luxury of being tired.

The Mandalorian brought the Dewback up to the door that would lead them into the hanger, slipping off its back and tying it to a nearby post. Just beyond them, they saw a single, lone speeder bike.

Drawing their basteres, they approached the threshold carefully. Upon walking in, they were even more careful to survey the area.

It was eerily quiet. So much so that Ellia felt the need to hold her breath the entire time.

At one point, a single, terrified looking pit droid ran past him, straight into the visibly vacant watchtower office before folding up in fear.

The two of them took a few more hesitant steps towards the Razorcrest, when suddenly a voice rang out from somewhere in the darkness.

"Took you long enough, Mando" Toro called out mockingly.

Stopping dead in their tracks, they watched as a form slowly trudged down the ramp of the ship. The Mandalorian had raised his blaster, but as Toro stepped out into the dim hangar lights, they saw that he was pushing the small, female mechanic formward at gunpoint.

And in his other arm, was the child.

Ellia sucked in the breath she had been holding, and at her side, the Mandalorian stilled.

"Looks like I'm calling the shots now, ay partners?"

Her eyes turned into a sharp glare, tightening her grip around her weapons hilt.

"Drop your blasters and raise 'em" he ordered, pausing about halfway down the ramp.

Ellia glanced over at the Mandalorian hesitantly, but he just nodded his head, and the two of them did as they were told. She tossed her gun angrily into the sand by her feet before raising her hands up to the sides of her head. Next to her, the Mandalorian folded his behind his helmet.

Toro nudged the mechanic's back with his blaster,

"Cuff him" he ordered.

The terrified looking woman slowly walked down the ramp and up to the Mandalorian, metal binders in her hands.

Ellia shot a glare up the ramp,

"What? I'm not a threat?" she spat at the hunter.

In response, Toro aimed the barrel of his blaster straight at her chest.

"Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart." he fired back, condescendingly. "You're just not who I'm after right now."

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the mechanic walk around behind the Mandalorian, lifting the binders up to his helmet.

"You're a Guild traitor, Mando." the younger hunter started to rant.

Ellia glared up at him, but something about the situation next to her caught her attention again. As the mechanic held the binders up to the Mandalorians hands, even she could see that he was actually holding something in them.

"And I'm willing to bet that this here is the target you helped escape." Toro continued, gesturing at the child in his arm with the tip of his blaster.

Involuntarily, Ellia felt herself lurch forward worriedly, but Toro was quick to point the weapon back towards her, keeping her frozen in place.

At her side, the mechanic whispered something up at the Mandalorian, but she couldn't quite make out what she was saying.