𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 (𝕀𝕀)

Later on in their journey, the group of them met in the cockpit to go over some information that Boba had collected.

"I did an initial scan of the planet." he said lowly, pulling up a hologram and zooming in on what did in fact appear to be an Imperial base. "This is what you're talkin' about, right?"

"Yeah, that's the refinery right there." Mayfeld confirmed.

"Wonder what they're refining in there." Fennec noted from behind the pilot's chair.

"Looks like Rhydonium. Highly volatile, and explosive." Boba noted.

Mayfeld laughed,

"Yeah, kind like this one, huh?" he joked, gesturing over his shoulder at where Cara stood at his back.

No one laughed. And Cara stared daggers into Mayfeld's head as he forced his attention towards the floor.

Ellia placed a hand on her forehead as Boba turned back to the map.

"They have anti-aircraft cannons protecting it." he added.

"And a platoon of security forces." Fennec mentioned.

"So we go in quiet." Din proposed, "Let's go get a closer look."

Boba pulled them down into the Morak atmosphere. Jetting over the rainforest treetops, before eventually landing safely on the backside of a mountain in order to better shield the craft.

The group poured out of the hull, perching up on a grassy ledge that gave them a wide view of the loading zone several leagues below them. Large tredders passed them by as they staked out the scene.

"I'm not gonna need long inside, so once I get the coordinates, you guys gotta get me the hell out of here." Mayfeld said.

"You get to the roof. I'll drop in and pull you out." Boba assured confidently.

"Alright." Cara announced, "Mayfeld and I will swap out for the drivers in the tunnel." she suggested.

"As much as I'd like to take a road trip with Rebel-dropper here, that's not gonna work." Mayfeld spoke up.

"Yeah? Why's that?" Cara challenged.

"Well, because these Remnant bases are set up and run by ex-ISB. If you get scanned and your genetic signature shows up on any New Republic register, you're gonna be detected, and it's guns out." Mayfeld explained quickly.

"You sure do know a lot about Imperial Remnants." Ellia noted from Din's side, sort of meaning to mumble it under her breath.

Mayfeld heard it though, turning towards her quickly.

"If you wanna accuse me of something princess, then just say it." he barked.

Just like before, Din stepped out in front of Ellia, causing Mayfeld to shrink back instantly.

"We don't have time for this." the Mandalorian spat, "Fennec will go."

"No, I'm wanted by the ISB. I'll trip the alarm, too" the assassin informed.

"Fett?" Din tried.

"Let's just say they might recognize my face." the older bounty hunter said vaguely.

Ellia raised her hand,

"I could go." she suggested.

"Absolutely not." Din immediately interjected, "You're still injured."

"I'm not crippled." Ellia responded with a frown.

"Great, so it's me goin' in alone." Mayfeld sounded a bit exasperatedly.