𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 (𝕀)

Ellia had woken up sometime after they had changed her second bacta pack to a fresh one. They had told her that they were docking in Nevarro for some supplies and hopefully some help.

Much to her own surprise, she was already feeling leagues better than she had been. The pain in her side was persisting, but it had slowly changed into a steady hum.

She carefully pressed herself off of the medical table, in an attempt to remind her legs what it felt like to walk. Each step she took was met with a slight sting, but she could easily bear it while standing on both feet, so she began to take laps around the ship.

It was when she completed her third round around the lowest hull of the Slave I, when the boarding ramp opened, letting in a bright stream of light. She slowly lumbered over to greet the party as they made their way onto the ship.

"Imp girl!" was the first thing she was greeted with.

Ellia couldn't help but smile as the Marshal of Nevarro raised her hand in greeting, cresting over the top of the ramp. When the woman stopped in front of her, she slowly took a moment to look over the girl's form, and Ellia could see the change in her expression when she took note of her pale face, and her bandaged-to-all-hell torso.

"Man, what happened to you?" she asked, a bit of concern peeking through her otherwise sarcastic tone.

Ellia scrunched up her nose slightly,

"Managed to get shot by a stormtrooper, believe it or not." Ellia admitted sheepishly.

"Well that's just embarrassing." Cara said in response, causing both of them to laugh heartily.

The sound of heavy footsteps suddenly came clunking up the metal of the ramp.

"What are you doing?" Din's strong voice scolded as he stepped out in front of Ellia, accidentally pushing Cara out of the way. "You're supposed to be laying down!" he said, grabbing the side of her shoulders lightly.

Ellia looked back up at him with a roll of her eyes.

"I was." she assured, "But my back was getting stiff and I wanted to stretch my legs." she argued. But Din was already ushering her back over to the medical station.

Cara followed them while Boba and Fennec made for the cockpit.

Din helped her sit back down on the medical table, which she begrudgingly did, not without a slight pout.

"I'm alright, Din. Seriously." she said as the Mandalorian took a step back from her, his hands coming to rest on the side of his hips.

"How many bacta patches have you gone through already?" Cara asked from where she was lounging in a chair close to the side of the station.

"Three, I think." Ellia answered.

"Bah! You're fine" Cara said with a wave of her hand, "Could take on a full battalion of those snowmen easily." she joked, causing Ellia to grin.

Din whirled on the ex-shock trooper.

"Don't encourage her." he muttered before turning to climb up the ladder and into the main hull of the ship as they prepared for take off.

When he was gone, Cara turned back towards Ellia with a single eyebrow raised.

"What's got his beskar in a grind?" she asked sarcastically.

Ellia shook her head dismissively,

"Oh, he's just been a little on edge with...everything going on." she said softly. "He lost a lot of things in a very short amount of time, and me getting injured sure didn't help." she said, almost ashamed.