Angels Dont Exist

Yoka sighed, staring at her page in utter boredom. You giggled softly, writing down the words upon the board.

Zero stared at you, his gaze leaving you when you would shuffle around. He sighed.

Yuki rested her head on her hand, trying to hold back the tiredness in her eyes.

You could sense the boredom that roamed around the room.
The teacher continued her topic about the human body.

"The cells are the most vital things in the human body." As she finished the bell rang in our ears. As everyone stood up the teacher yelled, "We will pick this up next week!"

Yoka stood up, stretching out her arms. You giggled, moving all your books into your bag.

"That was so boring!" She exclaimed as you walked out. You chuckled, looking forward.
"I'm. So. Hungry!!" She yelled. Quickly, she grabbed your hand and pulled you out into the court yard. Pushing you down under the tree, she patted your head.
"Stay here while I go grab food." Then she ran off.

Folding your arms, "So I'm a dog now..." You mumbled.
"(Y/N)!" A high voice screamed, glancing at the direction of the voice you saw Yuki waving her hand wildly as she ran towards you.

"Oh hey Yuki. You alright?" You asked, smiling. She sat next to you, pulling out a book.

"I got a book, our secret book. We will write down who did what with you and how you felt." She handed you the book. The cover was black, the inside blank expect for the words "Zero & Kaname project."

You giggled, "So they are subject?" You shut the book and handed it back to her. Yuki grasped onto it an laughed, "Sure. Why not."

"I have fooooddd!!" Yoka happily jumped down, a tray of food in her hands. Yuki grabbed an apple from the tray. Yoka looked at you, "(Y/N). Take something." She held out the tray infront of you.

"I'm right, thanks." You smiled. Yoka made her normal grumpy face but soon shoved the food into her mouth.

***

As you walked down the empty hall, your eyes where fixed on the floor. You didn't feel anything, you weren't thinking. You didn't even know where you were going.

As you walked, you felt an impact as you walked into something. You stepped back, bowing.
"I'm sorry. Forgive me."

Low chuckling was heard. Your head shot up, silver hair was in your view and those caged eyes stared into yours.

"Oh. Zero..." You blushed. He smirked, taking your arm. He began to pull you down the hall and into the boys dorm.
"Zero, where are we going?"
He looked at you, sending a devilish smile.
"My room of course."

His door was thrown open and you were pushed inside. You stumbled in, catching yourself before falling.
As you heard the door close, your body turned towards Zero. Zero smiled, "I'm not gonna rape you if that's what you are thinking."
You sighed in relief.

A large bottle was seen resting on Zeros desk.

Vodka?

Zero cocked his eyebrows together, soon realizing what your gaze was fixed on.
He sighed, "I get to depressed at times..."

You looked down, knowing what he was talking about. Folding your arms, you smiled at him. He looked at you, his gaze sad and slightly broken.

"Lets get drunk together. Okay?" You walked over to the bottle of Vodka, grabbing two glasses. Zero was speechless.

You filled up the glasses and handed one to him.
He grasped onto it, "Have you ever had Vodka before?" He smirked.

You giggled, "First time for everything." Then you took a sip. Your body instantly got energized, the Vodka clouded your mind with each sip. Soon you found yourself hanging off the bed.

"Zeroooo-kunnnnn!!!" You giggled. Zero leaned against the wall, no where near drunk. He smiled.

"You look like a bear! A very white bear!" You laughed, falling off the bed. The wooden floor made contact with your head, sending intense pain into your head.

"Owwwww! My heady wemmy!" You rolled onto your butt, rubbing your head. Zero laughed, walking over to you.

"Lets get you to bed." He lifted you up. Hitting at his chest, you hiccuped.
"Noooo..." You hiccuped. He softly placed you on his bed, sitting next to you. He softly placed your head on his chest.

Closing your eyes, you placed your hand on his stomach.

"Zero..."

"Mhn?" He raised his eyebrows.

You yawned, "Your eyes have something caged behide them. I want to...I want to know what is caged behide them..."

He sighed.

"I want..." You yawned. "I want to be your guardian angel..." Then your mind was taken over by sleep.

Zero sat there, you wrapped in his arms. He was speechless once more, no clue what to think. Breathing out, he kissed your head.

"There is no such thing as angels my dear..." He whispered into your hair.

Kaname stared out his window, eyes crimson red.
"So, she is torn between the two of us." He looked over to his chess board. His gaze landed on the three pieces. A white piece and two black pieces on both sides of it.
He grunted, a small cracked formed in the white piece.
"(Y/N)..."